QMary II Kids Programs etc.

tessieb

Am thinking about the July Transatlantic cruise and was wondering about the kids program onboard. I have a 9 soon to be 10-year-old girl. Anyone have any insights?

Also, there seem to be a lot of posts about the smoking issue. I'm not a fanatic but wouldn't look forward to an oppressively smoke-filled cruise. Are all the public rooms "smoking" and do most of the cabins smell? I'd be most appreciative for any feedback.

Many thanks!!

Howdy Tessieb!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Help Forum! 04.gif

I fully understand your need to know more information regarding your subjects. However, you have posted on the Help Forum where members ask for help in using the board's software. This is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek. 05.gif

To help you out, I am moving your thread to the Cunard Line Forum where it will be on topic. I'm sure your fellow Cruise Critic members will be able to help you there.

Sincerely glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic and thank you for stopping by the Help Forum!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

The Zone is awesome and they keep the kids very entertained. My son is 8 1/2 and had a great time. He didn't "live" in the Zone as he had fun in the pools and dancing in the evenings, but liked the option of getting away from Mom and Nana and being with new friends. There is smoke in areas, but you can easily move away from it. The Golden Lion seemed to be the worse to me, but you'll figure it out quickly where not to hang out if smoke is really offensive to you. Ask for a non smoking cabin we always do request one and seemed to have lucked out. If you don't get a balcony the worse is just stuffiness since you can't get any air. We have had inside cabins as well as balconies and never had that stale smell of smoke.

Archived