Tendering

VICKIVICKI

when you are booked with a carnival tour, i believe you are the first off, depending on when the tour goes out.

don't worry if you a booked with carnival they will make sure you get there and back on time. Its all about the $$$$$$$$$

We are booked on the inspiration that will in arrive in cozumel on June 3rd at 8am est, 7am their time. We are trying to book an excursion with eagle ray divers to snorkle and I wonder if we will have timeto eat a quick breakfast, get off the ship (we will be tendering off the ship), take our taxi ride which is about 10 minutes away. Has anyone else done this recently? I know that Carnival usually gets their booked tours off first. Thanks for the input.

We were just on the Fascination last month. We were ready to tender at 1 pm and they took the excursion people first. There was a long line to get a ticket and we were in group 7. We got off the boat at 2:15 and we walking on the island at 2:30. We had to be back in line for the last tender at 7:30 so it did shorten our time. We still had a great time there even with the hour and a half loss!

We were just on the Fascination last month. We were ready to tender at 1 pm and they took the excursion people first. There was a long line to get a ticket and we were in group 7. We got off the boat at 2:15 and we walking on the island at 2:30. We had to be back in line for the last tender at 7:30 so it did shorten our time. We still had a great time there even with the hour and a half loss!

DO you mean there was a long line for a ticket for the excursion? When they tender the passengers, is it a long process?

DO you mean there was a long line for a ticket for the excursion? When they tender the passengers, is it a long process?

Sorry if that was unclear. There was a long line to get a numbered ticket to get off the boat. They allow so many people per tender so the ones not on an excursion stand in line to figure out what tender they will be on. I waited in line for 20 minutes as soon as they announced they were giving out tickets and we were with group number 7. I hope that cleared it up.....

Carter,

We were on the Inspiration 5/4. We ate breakfast in the dining room at 7:30, then went to the Lido deck to get our tender tickets. We were in group 7 and were on the island at 9 am ship time (8 am Cozumel time). We had no problems at all. It may depend on how many ships are in port that day. The day we were there, the Holiday was the only other ship and it was docked at the International pier so we had all the tenders to ourselves. Check out cruisecal.com to see how many other ships will be in Cozumel the day you will be there.

BTW, Eagle Ray is awesome. Say hello to Chellie for me.

Carter,

We were on the Inspiration 5/4. We ate breakfast in the dining room at 7:30, then went to the Lido deck to get our tender tickets. We were in group 7 and were on the island at 9 am ship time (8 am Cozumel time). We had no problems at all. It may depend on how many ships are in port that day. The day we were there, the Holiday was the only other ship and it was docked at the International pier so we had all the tenders to ourselves. Check out cruisecal.com to see how many other ships will be in Cozumel the day you will be there.

BTW, Eagle Ray is awesome. Say hello to Chellie for me.

Thank you so much for this info. I mailed off our deposit last week and Chellie has been very informative. I feel like good now that we will be fine getting off the ship and over to their boats in plenty of time. We have chosen the 2 reef trip just because of the time that we will have on the island for that day. We are taking our 16 year old, 12 year old, and 10 year old sons with us. We are all looking so forward to the snorkeling trip. Thanks again!

Archived