Solos on Glory

no_wake

No Wake: Like your screen name !! I am solo cruising on the Glory the end of August.....however will be part of a singles group. Have a wonderful cruise and please let me know your review.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm on the glory Oct. 29th. Didn't know got a great room for only 745. My first with a porthole always had windows before. How you all have a great time my 3rd time on the glory and I love the ship.

David

cabin 1211

Hello, I'm on the glory Oct. 29th. Didn't know got a great room for only 745. My first with a porthole always had windows before. How you all have a great time my 3rd time on the glory and I love the ship.

David

cabin 1211

David...you have my cabin! On my Nov. 2005 Glory sailing...that was the cabin I chose. It is a GREAT cabin....my inside-cabin tablemates were very envious when they saw what I had. Lots of room to move around in. You will love it!! And it's not 'a porthole' it's 'two portholes'.

Enjoy your cruise....btw....I'll be sailing a Transatlantic at that time, but not on Carnival.

david..i hate to say this but i am on the glory in sept and got a 1a with 2 windows and 220 sq feet (usually 185 sq feet) for $502 bucks. that is with tax and all.

I'd like to know which cabin it is Momoftwins. I know you may be reluctant to say in public......my email is winkiecat9@yahoo.com. I love the Glory and would like to sail her again. That sounds like a huge cabin for a 1A. I don't know how many sq ft #1211 had...but it was really roomy. Thanks in advance.

My cabin cost about $700 Canadian....great price.

I truly wish that more ships had single-oriented cabins...I don't even mind paying a supplement (perhaps not double)..but I bet if they did a bit of a space reorganization.....and put some singles in place of doubles....they may not lose as much as they think they are losing. But they're not asking me......:rolleyes:

Momsoftwins...I received your email and pictures.....what a great cabin...it outshines #1211 and I thought it was great!!

You will love Glory, the cruise and the nice windows. Your info is stored in my cruise info file.....hopefully I'll score a cabin like that next time I cruise on Carnival.

Thank you so much for passing it on. :D

HI: I will be sailing on the Glory in August as part of a singles group cruise. After 30+ cruises this will be my 1st Carnival cruise !!!! Bon Voyage, Enjoy, and Anxious to hear all about it!!

• 1 month later...

Hi! I would like to be on the Glory or any other ship I could on Aug. 26th at a decent price!

Can anybody share any info with me? I've cruised alone before and I love it. I'm just locked into that week and I need the sea so badly.

Thanks everyone

Archived