Carnival Victory Entertainment

justn15

I was just wondering if anyone had any info on the curent entertainment on the Victory. I will be leaving next weekend on the victory and was wondering if anyone had any info on what the shows were like, any must see shows, or any to skip, any other special activities they have that is a must. Any info anyone can give would be great. Thanks

The two musical shows that are shown on formal nights will always be the same. But other entertaqinment like comedians, jugglers what nots will change all the time depending on who is flying in and out.

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/carnivalvictory.htm

there is a site to check for everything VIctory

I was on the Victory April 23rd-April 30th... and I guess it depends on what you like. During "Fun Days at Sea" I personally enjoyed listening to the band "Motion" who I believe play from 12pm-3pm on the Lido Deck... sometimes later depending if they are playing "Survivor" or having the "Hairy Man Contest" or "Battle of the Sexes." If you like Caribbean music then "Motion" is excellent.

Also, they have another band... I forget the name?? But, they play 70's-80's rock. They played during the Deck Party which is a MUST DO!!

I went to two Comedy shows which were always good... they are at midnight... there are a total of three but I did not make it to the second one.

I did not go to any of the "shows" ... I wish I would have but there is so much to do that I forgot to do this while onboard.

Karaoke is a must do... or see. I went one time and wish I would have done that more often. I will next time... for sure!

Hope that helps a little.

The entertainment on our cruise on the Victory was a real disappointment to us. Here is a link to my review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=344584

Remember, this is only my opinion! Hopefully you will have a better experience.

Loved pretty much everything else about the cruise!

Archived