sold out?

Sometimes they do. They will sometimes reserve a block of cabins. But not after final payment date. If final payment date has come and gone, they will release the cabins. You best bet is to find a travel agent who is big in the cruise business and specializes in cruises. Sometimes you might get lucky. You can also call rci and ask them if it is totally sold out or if some cabins are being held by TA's. Good luck!

does anyone know if travel agents have access to cruises when they are sold out on the cruise line's web site?:confused:

I am booked on the FOS and I did it online which was faster than reaching a RC representative. I was also wondering whether travel agents reserve cabins because although I have a JR on the hump, I was wondering why only a few JR were left on the same day the date opened for booking.

200705130500_101.gif

*********************************************all_inclusive_resorts/occidental_hotels_resorts.html]Occidental Hotels & Resorts[/url]

What would your suggestion be as to WHEN i should call RCCL to see if any other cabins opened due to final payment window of time? In the middle of the night????:rolleyes:

Call RCCL and ask to be put on the waitlist for that sailing, once final payments have been made you will know if you have a cabin, by calling RCCL.

Archived