Are children allowed in the specialty restaurants

Rosefairy

I am a single parent and I will be cruising on CB 7/15/2006 with my 9 and 12 year old children. I would love to try both the steak house and the Italian specialty restaurants but would not want to without my partners in crime so to speak. Are children allowed?

Thank you in advance!

Linda

Linda - in 04 on the CB we took our 7 and 10 year old daughters to Sabitinis. They loved it. There was much of what they were offered that they declined, but the really did try some new stuff. If you believe your children can sit and be considerate of others, I would not hesitate to take them. Our children did great! You know your kids better than anyone else.

Lisa!...enjoy

Children are allowed as long as you understand that you have to pay for them. You know your kids well enough to know whether or not they can sit for that long and behave - Sabatini's is a long dinner. If you think they can then take them and enjoy!

There will be few kids in the specialty restaurant, plus the service is more sophisticated than you'll find in the dining room(s) so that if you normally take your kids to a good restaurant and they're able to sit through a 3- or 4-course, relaxed dinner, they'll be fine and it'll be a great experience for them.

They will allow them, at any age. But please remember that in Sabatini's, the dinner can last 2-3 hours. I think that might be a problem for children, only you know your child and their patience level. Whereas the Steakhouse it does not take anywhere near that long for dinner, unless you want it to.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for your very gracious and quick replies. Patrick and Catherine have been drug all over the States, to Spain (where meals are very long especially at relatives homes) and the Caribbean (poor kids - LOL) their whole lives and are very lovely dinner companions. They will enjoy a several course meal and I may try to schedule it on one of the formal nights. They love dressing in formal clothes and fine dining. Don't get me wrong - they can be normal kids with the best of them, but appreciate the finer things too.

OK so they were underwhelmed by the Prado which I am going to tease them for unmercifully when they are older LOL

Archived