Topless on Zenith??

Spurs Fans

Hi Guys! My wife and I are set for the June 3 sailing of Zenith to Bermuda. We realize that the larger class ships for Celebrity have topless areas. She was curious if the Zenith offers such sunning options. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but I just had to chime in as a fellow Spurs fan. Don't you think they're getting jobbed by the Refs? Tonight's game was a bunch of bull. One player shouldn't get to the free throw line as many times as Dirk did tonight. I guess the NBA is tired of Spurs/Pistons finals and the refs are doing their job to see that it doesn't happen again this year.

Hi Guys! My wife and I are set for the June 3 sailing of Zenith to Bermuda. We realize that the larger class ships for Celebrity have topless areas. She was curious if the Zenith offers such sunning options. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

I dont belive any of the Celebrity Ships have a Topless Deck

Only Carnival

Stur Dayton,Ohio

I dont belive any of the Celebrity Ships have a Topless Deck

Only Carnival

Stur Dayton,Ohio

the Celebrity ships do have a topless deck (check deck 12; 18 and older only), but I don't remember one on the Zenith. I would have to check with DH, he would remember.....

We lived in Dayton (Actually Harrison Township) for 4 years and loved it there.

Stur, there are topless areas on the Millie class ships. Just don't know about the Zenith.

About the Spurs, they certainly are not getting any special treatment from the officials, BUT they are not playing like champions either. They would have won Saturdays game if they had made free throws or if they had executed the plays at the end of the game. As much as I hate to say it, they have defeated themselves, with a bit of help from the officials. :(

From what we have found over the years. Due to alot of european passengers they wont make a big deal out of it. Only American have hang ups about nudity. If you go to the highest deck with lounge chairs on the ship and lay out there topless no one will say anything to you. If you are walking around to pool or walking to the bar they might ask you to cover up.

It would be deck 14 and if you were on deck 12 the passengers would be shocked!!!:eek: On the Zenith there is no topless deck and I have only seen one person wear a thong at the pool. It didn't last long and I seriously think most of the passengers were ready to toss her overboard. In case you are not aware Zenith to Bermuda is a family cruise during the summer and the pool area is for all passengers. Most people were laughing at her and I think she got the message. She wore a regular suit the rest of the cruise.

Archived