Sending gift to stateroom

I did this too...simple...in fact, you don't even need to call...do it online--like cb said, all you need is name, ship and sail date...rccl makes everything so easy and so nice!!

I ordered the adventure gear package 3 and let me tell you i absolutely love the beach bag and the towel. Also use the fanny pack quite a bit. The beach bag is my favorite tho, I use it all the time, it's very nice!!

by the way, very thoughtful of you to send your friends a gift!! :)

I sent wine to our friends who were sailing. It was int he cabin when they got there and because they wanted it at dinner, the room attendant took it to the dining room to be chilled. Since it is purchased from the line, there was no corkage fee.

Always verify that the gift was received. I sent my Mom flowers for her birthday cruise and another passenger with the same last name received them. Mom wasn't expecting them, so she didn't miss them, but I asked for and was given a refund. (I can't believe the other passenger didn't return them, but she didn't!!)

Archived