Weather in the caribbean in July.

July is hurricane season, or the beginning of it! It's hot and humid. That's why winter is the "high" season! Seas totally depend on weather conditions! Go to Medeosail.com to find out wave heights for your area and dates!

We have cruised during hurricane season and not had any problems..it is hit or miss...it will be HOT & HUMID..prices are higher cuz most families cruise during summer when kids are out of school...If July is your only option then you just hope for the best..at least the water temp is nice so you can swim and snirkel without getting cold..can always go indoors to get out of heat...I much prefer hot over cold..

The Atlantic hurricane season officially begins June 1st, it has been pretty hot in the Caribbean since the begining of this month so I expect very hot days in June, July and August.

Winter is high season for the Caribbean hotel industry because that is when many tourists visit the islands to escape the cold where they live.

Many thanks everybody for all your replies. I have always sailed in April and now due to kids in college and school and having different vacation times, I now have to switch to July and I was wondering how crowded it was compared to spring break and if there was more of a chance of rain in July.

Archived