Set Sail Pass HELP!

Hi all.

My boyfriend and I printed our SetSail pass last night after we did the whole online check in thing (we leave on FRIDAY!!!). When it printed out, though, it only shows my name at the bottom with a line to sign. At the top, it says both of our names... "Welcome NAME and NAME! You've completed the online checkin process..."

Is that right?? I feel like there should be another pass that has his name at the bottom and a place for him to sign.

Thanks!

How longe before the cruise will the SetSail Pass be ready for printing? We are booked for the Venice cruise on Brilliance in July 2007. While I was able to fill in the online forms, it just says that I will be notified once the Pass can be printed. Just wondering how long that might take.

Marc

Cosmo: When printing out the SetSail Pass it will only ask for the lead name person to sign at the bottom.....

be aware though that ALL cabin charges will go on the one credit card you listed for onboard expenses....

the only way around that is to have 2 SetSail Passes - one in each name with 2 different credit cards listed....

not sure how you do that online..... dh and I travel together so always on same card....

however will need to find this out before Nov. as my daughter and I will be on next cruise and we will each have our own credit cards attached to our Seapass.

Anyone out there who knows how to have 2 seperate ones print out ?

Or do we "fix" it at checkin at the pier ???

Brandis

It won't allow you to print out your pass until you have made final payment. Once that is recieved, you should be able to print out your pass.

Jim

Good morning fellow cruisers. I'm going on my 2nd cruise in Sept and I'm so excited, I luv cruises now. But anyways getting back to the subject, me and my bf r going on the cruise and we will be using separate credit cards. Just made my final payment last week and was able to print 2 set sail passes. One where he signs and one where I sign. So unless both of u will be on one credit card, there should be 2 separate set sail passes that print. Well I hope this helps.P.S. Anyone as excited as I am? hehehehehe. I'm 28 so I'm not a kid but I'm just excited. hehehehehe

Texancruiser, when you go into edit your account online, it shows everyone in your room. When you enter each persons information, it asks for a credit card to put your onboard expenses on. If you list one credit card for yourself, then go to your daughters account and list a different credit card number for her, it will print a setsail pass for you and a seperate setsail pass for her. I know this for sure, because last year I did this with the 3 other people in my cabin and each had their own setsail pass. The only time it will only print one setsail pass is when the first person checks the box that says all expenses for everyone in the cabin will go on their credit card. Hope you can makes sense of this and that it helps.

Donna

We are just using one credit card for the 2 of us, so we're both linked to the same card, and I guess that's why there's just one pass! Funny though that it has my name on it, while it's HIS credit card :) Hee hee hee... :)

Thanks gang for your help!

We are just using one credit card for the 2 of us, so we're both linked to the same card, and I guess that's why there's just one pass! Funny though that it has my name on it, while it's HIS credit card :) Hee hee hee... :)

Thanks gang for your help!

probably because ur the one who booked the cruise as the main person of contact or something.

Archived