81 members have voted

1. 1. How many times do you play bingo?

• Never
    • Once
    • Twice
    • Three Times
    • Four Times
    • As much as you can

It cost $35 for a card that gets you 6 games. There is 6 games per session. You can also get a bingo dog for $10 that gets you a free card for the last game and some other stuff. You can also get a big card for $50 that get you an extra jackpot card.

I play every time I cruise but not every day, but definately Jackpot Bingo.

On our March cruise I won the jackpot on Mercury, but with a story....there were five standing and then the last number was called and two called out Bingo. Their cards were validated, but neither of them had all the right numbers. So, I was now standing again since they were losers, and the next number was Bingo! Me and two others split the jackpot.

I've never seen a Bingo that wasn't a good Bingo, so the whole thing was intense. And an absolute riot!

While I am sure each of the three of us were thrilled to be Bingo Jackpot winners, it does make you nervous and out of breath, I'll still bet we wished we had won it just to each of ourselves! ;)

Anyhoo, the value of the jackpots I have played in on RCCL have been much better than those I saw on X. But I have some terriffic photos of me with great joy on my face. :D

Why does someone play such a suckers game at such an out of mind price. Heck your odds are better throwing your money over the side of the ship. You must really be bored and stupid to play at those prices.

If you have the mental capability why not take a few minutes and compute the houses (ship's) take compared to their payout. It does not take a genius to figure they are making a ton of money off of you and your fellow cruisers.

Why does someone play such a suckers game at such an out of mind price. Heck your odds are better throwing your money over the side of the ship. You must really be bored and stupid to play at those prices.

If you have the mental capability why not take a few minutes and compute the houses (ship's) take compared to their payout. It does not take a genius to figure they are making a ton of money off of you and your fellow cruisers.

Calling us stupid is not very nice.....

We don't "budget" our money while on vacation, I'm sure you spend money on things we would view as (using your word) stupid!

###

...Their cards were validated, but neither of them had all the right numbers. ...

That was the only thing I thought about as I walked down to claim the Jackpot... what an idiot I would feel like if my Bingo was bad. Four very nice words to hear "We have a winner."

:D

OK steamboat cheepskate no need to post here if you are not among us bingo players...:p

only $738.00 for in this case my very modest $35.00 investement...

So for the regulars...times three paled in comparison to the $10,000 jackpots on RCCL!

But WOW, what a thrill to get it!

I tried it on my first cruise or maybe it was the second. Since then, I found other things to occupy my time. Just isn't my cup of tea. I don't play at home either. It is nice to see someone come out of the bingo sessions a winner though. Such nice big smiles.

I absolutely loooove to play bingo, but I never win, so when I cruised last fall, I didn't play. If it wasn't so expensive I still might have played, but just couldn't bring myself to spend that much to lose. :confused:

I usually play a game or two, but I prefer craps!

Off topic! Nancy, I was wondering what a poster on the Fashion Police Board was referring to when they said they liked your new picture...now I know! I too like your new avator :D That is a great picture of you!

###

We play Bingo 2 to 3 times at most on a 7-night cruise; always playing the final Jackpot Bingo. We have won bingo 4 or 5 times for small amounts and I won Jackpot Bingo last year on the Adventure of the Seas for $9,000. We sailed again on the AOS and was 1 number away from Jackpot Bingo then. It pays to play when you can but I wouldn't go "overboard".

We played Bingo on our first 2 or 3 cruises and decided it was too much money. I prefer to play the slot turnament for $25 and that gets it out of my system and limits my losses. I just think of it as $25 for entertainment.

Archived