should i have complained? what whould you have done?

dollymomma

i just asked the original question to see what other people would have done, not to judge how i handled the situation...
I would have been irritated that I got up and made a special trip there. I would have made sure I got the full skinny on what happened. I would have accepted the apology of the person that did apologize and I probably would have made a small comment on my comment card about how the gym staff need to handle scheduling a little better. Then I would have forgotten it and gone on with my cruise without another thought. But that's just me.

NOT ME! I would have insisted that I be taken care of!!!! :cool: I would have interrupted the class and made sure that everyone in the room knew that I had been forgotten! :mad: I would have made sure that she re-scheduled me at a time that was convenient for me and I would not leave until I was happy! :p It's my cruise, I paid for it and I'm going to have it MY WAY!:D

Love,

Roz

all i can say is we are all entitled to our own feelings and how we react to things... i admit that i felt really stupid feeling the way i did, but that is my own problem, and i chose not to make it a big deal to anybody else... i just asked the original question to see what other people would have done, not to judge how i handled the situation...

IT IS IN THE PAST... again, i let it go... i really didn't think people here would take it THAT seriously... but thank you for voicing your thoughts... it is interesting how we are all different...

Ok what would I have probably done: I guess my reaction would be somewhere between yours and Cecilia's

1. I would have waited to see if the class was about to finish (5 minutes MAX).

2. Then I would probably have done as you did and gone to my cabin to check the appointment card

3. After confirming the time on the card, I would have brought it back up with me and:

First tried to find another coordinator who was not doing a class to deal with my problem.

Failing that I would have, IF POSSIBLE, discretely interrupted the "guilty" coordinator's class

"Excuse me, xxxxx, but it is important that I have a word with you". NO big scene though.

If she spoke to me and apologized and made arrangements to re-schedule, I would have been satisfied.

If interrupting the class would really have been too much of a scene, I would

have tried to leave a note. If she got back to me and aplogized I would be satisfied.

What would I have done? You've gotten some great suggestions (I especially like what Zeno said), but for me---I probably would've gone to either the buffet (for a donut) or a bar (for a beer), cause I don't ever want to let 'em see me sweat. ;)

LOL

-Monte

Sweat, did you say SWEAT? :eek: I'm not sweating for anyone or anything....okay, okay maybe Taylor Hicks on American Idol could make me sweat (I just love that guy)......but, no Cruise Ship "Tator Tot" is going to make me sweat! As I said before and I'll say it again....."I pay, it's my way!"

Happy Sails To You!

Roz:p

What would I have done? You've gotten some great suggestions (I especially like what Zeno said), but for me---I probably would've gone to either the buffet (for a donut) or a bar (for a beer), cause I don't ever want to let 'em see me sweat. ;)

LOL

-Monte

A donut would also have helped clear up any residual annoyance I had but then sugar does have that effect on me. Someone pass the chocolates before I read any reviews. A beer - no but some exotic fruity foo foo drink - yah that would take the edge off irritation.

Irritation, who said irritation! Ants are irritating! Bees are irritating! Tight bras and shoes are irritating!:mad: But a "I can pretend to be in shape Voo Doo Doll", I DON'T THINK SO!:eek: She's not gonna irritate me....not as long as there's a Buffet in sight, no one can irritate me!

Lots of Love,

Roz

P.S. Okay, okay I'll "up" my meds!:o

Archived