Need Info On Texiribian Cruise

NCL's Texaribbean cruise departs from the port of Houston. We did it twice on the NCL Sea, which has now left the fleet. The Dream is now doing this itinerary, which has had some changes to the ports since we did it in January, 2004 and May, 2005.

What kind of information are you looking for?

Starting with next fall's itinerary, the ports of call will be Progresso, a quick stop in Playa del Carmen for about an hour to drop of passengers for excursions on the mainland with the ship then going to Cozumel, and the final port will be Belize.

I'm not a snorkeler, so hopefully someone else can give more info. I know that Cozumel has normally been a favorite of snorkelers, but I don't know what the current status is following hurricane Wilma. We did try to snorkel in Cozumel, but I'm not very succesful. :o My kids and our friends from the roll call had a great time, but I definitely need more practice!

You can also take a boat out to a small cay (island) off the coast of Belize from the ship and snorkle at the cay.

Cozumel is a good snorkle port, there are many choices to choose from.

However, Progresso is not a snorkle port, its more for tours.

Some of the most beautuful snorkeling in the world is in Cozumel and Belize,were leaving on the Dream 11/11/06 the price can't be beat its like their giving it to you.

Archived