Popcorn aboard the NCL Sub

fin

First, I just tried the seach feature and ,for some reason, pulled up many threads without popcorn in them. Hey - I tried.

Is it available on the Sun? And are there water fountains readily available?

Popcorn has been available on every cruise ship that I have been on, although I havent been aboard the Sun. I cant say I have seen water fountains on ships but you can easily go to any bar onboard to get a glass of water.:)

I saw popcorn on the Sun once when I passing through the Sports Bar late at night. It was on the end of the bar in little paper "popcorn" bags. I don't know if it's there all the time though. I don't recall seeing any water fountains.

Well thank the mods for not changing the title when they removed the thread which had the proper title, which was created when I saw the typo and tried to fix it.

I did fifteen days on a cruise ship thru the Panama Canal which did NOT have popcorn, and was in such withdrawals that I actually got OFF the ship in Ocho Rios and went in town looking for a bag of same. Not hash, not grass, not any dope, not your sister --- popcorn. Didn't find it either.

The Dawn had it at their sports bar, and I cannot remember whether the Crown did or not. The MSC Lirica did not, if I understood them properly.

Archived