Camp Carnival Age limits on Valor

snbptrsn

Hi. I am one of a group of 18 in five families going on the Valor on July 9. Two kids are nine, and a third best buddy (our son) won't be nine until September. He will NOT want to be seperated into the younger age bracket (6-8) at camp carnival. Will this be a problem? Are they strict about this, and do they require proof of ages? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Howdy snbptrsn!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Help Forum! 04.gif

I fully understand your need to know more information regarding Camp Carnival. However, you have posted on the Help Forum where members ask for help on how to use the board's software. This is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek. 05.gif

To help you out, I am moving your thread to the Family Crusing Forum where it will be on topic. I'm sure your fellow Cruise Critic members will be able to help you there. Also, you might want to research the Carnival Forum too.

Sincerely glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic and thank you for stopping by the Help Forum!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Yes you will go to a Camp Carnival meeting the first evening of your cruise and fill out paperwork for each child (including age) I can't speak for all the ships but the ones that i have been on are strict about the age restictions but I would go ahead and ask them about it, it can't hurt.

From what I understand, they are more open to older children moving down a bracket, but are not able to allow a younger child to move up. And, they are better able to do this when there are fewer children aboard. I would go to the orientation the first night and explain the situation to one of the counselors dealing with the 6-8 age group.

HTH, good luck, and enjoy your cruise!

Archived