What QuickCoach time for Vanc. to Seattle?

Cruisechick82

Our ship arrives at Ballantyne at 7 A.M. in Vancouver. We are planning on taking QuickCoach to Sea-Tac for our 5:20 P.M. flight. There is a bus leaving at 8:45, 9:15, and 10:30. We would like to take the 9:15 bus as it only stops at the 2 piers and then goes to Sea-Tac, arriving at 1:20. The 10:30 bus doesn't arrive in Seattle until 3:30, cutting it a little close. Can we get off the ship and to the shuttle in 2 hours? I tried e-mailing QuickCoach for their recommendation, but no response yet.

Yes you can make this bus. Think about it- they wouldn't have those times with pick up at Ballantyne, if they didn't have customers. :) It will be up to you to get your disembarkment document into the purser's desk with your shuttle time, then be ready to leave the ship on time. (probably the toughest part:) )

Yes you can make this bus. Think about it- they wouldn't have those times with pick up at Ballantyne, if they didn't have customers. :) It will be up to you to get your disembarkment document into the purser's desk with your shuttle time, then be ready to leave the ship on time. (probably the toughest part:) )

That's kinda what I thought since I thought only RCCL docked at Ballantyne so they would have to be there to pick us up. I just have to buy tickets for this and Amtrak and then all the major details for the cruise are done! :)

We used Quickcoach last year both to and from Seattle and highly recommend them.

We were booked on the 10:30am shuttle back to Seattle airport since we didn't know exactly what time we would be allowed to disembark the Radiance.

We got off the ship at 8:45am, checked with the Quickcoach agent and were actually allowed to take the more direct bus at 9:15am which put us at SeaTac around 1pm.

Best of all, we weren't scheduled to return to Anchorage until an 8:45pm flight but Alaska Airlines let us take a 5pm flight and charged no extra fees.

I just used QuickCoach last week after my Pacific Coastal. I was on the 9:40 from Canada Place direct to SeaTac. We left about 10am after waiting for one missing couple and made it to Seattle about 1:15. I had been worried about being late and booked a 5Pm flight but could have easily made the 3:45. Driver knew a shortcut near the border and missed most of the traffic.

I'd use them again.

Archived