6232 on Carnival Legend/Miracle - Pics?

Leo Jay

If anyone has pics or other info about the #6232 cabin/balcony on the Carnival Legend or Miracle, I'd appreciate it. I know it's an extended balcony, so we're looking forward to that.

Did you book this cabin? most times you need 4 people in order to book this cabin. Carnival wont allow you to book with only two people unless its the slow season. if only needing to book look at the same cabin on deck 7-- it holds 2.

Also the obstructed 7A on deck 5 is the same layout.

the balcony is huge. I have 6234 but its the same thing.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/1293682914062547426RhfvOj

if interested in this cabin and it is available--- jump on it and change your mind later. This cabin books very quickyl as soon as pricing comes available.

If you dont find it available online- call carnival to see if its available or if an agent is holding it for group space. the agent can see if its deposited

• 3 weeks later...

6232 is a cabin that sleeps 4 people. People have been known to get bumped when there is only two people- but if sailing during non peak time you should be fine. (the agent should have told you anyways.

• 2 months later...

Really nice Leo Jay! We had 6232 on Pride and you had much nicer balcony furniture. Was that like a teak chair set? We had 2 pool type padded lounge chairs, a couple of recliner/adjustable resin chairs and a little resin side table. Awesome cabin, and just a bop up to the buffet. Thanks for sharing the awesome photos.

Really nice Leo Jay! We had 6232 on Pride and you had much nicer balcony furniture. Was that like a teak chair set? We had 2 pool type padded lounge chairs, a couple of recliner/adjustable resin chairs and a little resin side table. Awesome cabin, and just a bop up to the buffet. Thanks for sharing the awesome photos.

Ha, no -- no teak -- we weren't THAT spoiled. Plastic. Sturdy, serviceable and presentable, though.

Those chairs are resin too...they are a different color but sure does look better then the white plastic ones.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I picked up this cabin too for this winter on Legend for our family of 4. Can't wait! Thanks for posting the pic. Despite how nice this balcony is, there's not a lot out there about it. Thanks again - Maureen

Hi!

I am looking for a cabin that could somewhat comfortably fit 4 people. Does anyone have pictures of this cabin on the inside? Or can you tell me your experience with 4 people in this cabin?

Thanks for your help!

Two beds on the floor- a convertible sofa bed and an upper bed on top of the sofa.

it will look something like this: 2500636550100084953zGfDoL_th.jpg

Wow, thanks for the quick reply!

Ummm...should I have mentioned that there will be 3 adults and 1 teenager in a room? Is it possible to get a room that is not outrageously expensive that would accomadate us? This picture looks like it would be really cramped and that pull down bed looks uncomfortable for an adult/teenager. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!!

Wow, thanks for the quick reply!

Ummm...should I have mentioned that there will be 3 adults and 1 teenager in a room? Is it possible to get a room that is not outrageously expensive that would accomadate us? This picture looks like it would be really cramped and that pull down bed looks uncomfortable for an adult/teenager. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!!

the beds are not uncomfortable. My older teens are all over 6 feet tall and used upper beds and the sofa. the upper beds hold up to 250 pounds omfortable.

you do want to price out 2 cabins--sometimes its cheaper to get two cabins then it is to put 4 people in one cabin--depending on the savings.

We did 5 to an inside cabin for our first cruise since we saved over 700.00

Last cruise it only costs 200.00 more total to get two cabins.

You wont be in the cabin all that much except to sleep and change. your teen-- you wont see them except at dinner

I will second that the uppers are comfortable. I slept in one 3 years ago because my younger daughter wasn't feeling well and wanted to be able to get to the bathroom quickly without having to climb down the ladder. It was very comfortable. I slept in it 2 nights. It's only a bit strange being close to the ceiling - not so close that you can't sit up, but just that when you open your eyes, it's kind of a different view than usual! A teen should be totally fine in one........We always get just one room for the 4 of us. The only way I wouldn't is if it were cheaper to get 2, but it's never been that way for us. Have fun!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are booked in 6232, looks like a fabulous balcony, any shortcomings to this cabin? Is it too close to the elevators and public areas?

Thanks

We've had this room on the Miracle and Legend and will again in Nov on the Legend. Awesome location, no noise at all. We even stopped ordering room service cuz it was easier to just go get it ourselves!! We laughed cuz my husband got turned around in the elevator, we were on the opposite side and when the doors opened he just rounded the corner and that was NOT our room.

We had rough seas (Hurricane Reina) and there was something in the ceiling that was "rolling" around. If I woke up in the middle of the night, I couldn't get back to sleep!! Hoping they fixed that!!?? Otherwise, loved the balcony. Room is just a standard room.

Have fun!!

• 11 months later...

I booked this room on the Miracle for March 2014 (without knowing how awesome the balcony was!). The links to the pics don't work anymore (I know this post started several years ago). Anyone have recent pics (or links) they can share? I am very excited! Room seems to be in a great location! Do the lifeboats below obstruct the view looking down at all?

I booked this room on the Miracle for March 2014 (without knowing how awesome the balcony was!). The links to the pics don't work anymore (I know this post started several years ago). Anyone have recent pics (or links) they can share? I am very excited! Room seems to be in a great location! Do the lifeboats below obstruct the view looking down at all?

the room is still the same.

The view forward and aft are obstucted by a wall. You are recessed into the side of the ship.

didnt spend much time looking down while out here.

http://travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

the above is deck 6

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0186.JPG

Thank you for the pics :) The view doesn't look to be the greatest... I assumed the room was recessed based on the deck plans. This is our first balcony (my husband and my second cruise, but first for our kids). We are just excited for the cruise itself! 7 more months!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the view was fabulous. How much time are you going to be looking down, forward or aft-- you main attraction is sitting on that balcony eating rooms service choc milk and cookies before bed.

Here's hoping the kids dont get to fight on who gets the upper bed compared to who sleeps in the sofa

• 5 months later...