Disney

Littlewon

How practical is it to go to Disney for the day? I will arrive in Port Canaveral at 9 am and depart at 7pm. How much time will we actually have there. I have free tickets to go to Universal but Idk if I really have enough time. I read some ppl say it takes 45 mins to get there others say an hr and 45 min. Thanks in advance for any information:)

You can do it as a shore excursion but you may not be able to see or do everything a park has to offer. If the park is busy and there are long lines, that cuts down on what you are able to see and do. It takes approx one hour to get there. Your time there will depend on your tour, what time does it depart for Disney or Universal and what time do you have to meet your bus?? Plus depending on where you are in the park you may have a long walk back to the exit. Lately the main highways to Orlando have been closed due to the wildfires, so depending on when you are cruising, that may have an impact on your time in Orlando. Many things to consider here, but it is possible to do.

• 2 months later...

Were planning on doing Animal Kingdom in Sept when we dock there. Decided to book the transpotation with the cruise line instead of renting a car. That way if something happens they wont leave without us.

Archived