Miami Post Cruise

There are some tours that Carnival offers for those with a late flight out. Many of these will take care of your luggage and then drop you off at the airport. The Everglades tour is one that comes to mind, but there are some others:

http://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursionsSearchResults.aspx?region=CW&portcode=MIA&portname=Miami%2c+FL

Note: I don't think you can book these in advance of your cruise, but they will be available once you are on the ship.

Edit: I just noticed you are flying out of FLL, so I don't know if a drop off at MIA would be much help.

John

I am going to be in Miami after our cruise ( Elation 6-18-06). Our plane doesnt leave FLL until 6:00. What are some ideas and suggestions to do in Miami. Keep in mind we will have some luggage.

Any help?

---And hang out up there near the beach and shopping and restaurants and then your a few minutes from the airport --also if you can take your luggage to the airport first and check it in and then go to the beach 2 miles from the airport>>

I am going to be in Miami after our cruise ( Elation 6-18-06). Our plane doesnt leave FLL until 6:00. What are some ideas and suggestions to do in Miami. Keep in mind we will have some luggage.

Any help?

We are on the same cruise, running into the same question daybreak:) Only difference is our flight leaves at 4. DH & I were thinking of going to the beach for a couple of hours in Lauderdale, if the airport will let us leave our luggage. Still haven't made a definite decision, don't wanna be stuck with a lot of luggage to lug around.

We are on the same cruise, running into the same question daybreak:) Only difference is our flight leaves at 4. DH & I were thinking of going to the beach for a couple of hours in Lauderdale, if the airport will let us leave our luggage. Still haven't made a definite decision, don't wanna be stuck with a lot of luggage to lug around.
on a

recently returning to detroit from lauderdale on a 730 pm flight and bags can not be checked until 2 hrs before your flight. it is a drag watching over all your bags until just before you are allowed through security.looks like you would have to drag your bags down to the beach or through a mall as no facility exists that i know of to store bags until your flight time.no lockers are available in the terminal as well so it sucks big time.

There is a hotel inside the Miami Airport; The Miami International Airport Hotel. The pool and spa closed to undergo renovations but they may be completed by now.

You can rent a day room and hang out at the rooftop pool or just get a pool pass and have access to the showers, pool, and locker rooms.

Wouldn't hurt to call.

• 1 month later...
There are some tours that Carnival offers for those with a late flight out. Many of these will take care of your luggage and then drop you off at the airport. The Everglades tour is one that comes to mind, but there are some others:

http://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursionsSearchResults.aspx?region=CW&portcode=MIA&portname=Miami%2c+FL

Note: I don't think you can book these in advance of your cruise, but they will be available once you are on the ship.

Edit: I just noticed you are flying out of FLL, so I don't know if a drop off at MIA would be much help.

John

Anyone know how much this excursion costs?

Archived