Berlin

Is The Long Trip Into Berlin From Warnemunde Worth It Or Is It Better To See The Surrounding Port Area? The Ship's Excursion Is Rather Pricey. Does Anyone Have A Suggestion How To Go Into Berlin Other Than Using The Ship's?

Is The Long Trip Into Berlin From Warnemunde Worth It Or Is It Better To See The Surrounding Port Area? The Ship's Excursion Is Rather Pricey. Does Anyone Have A Suggestion How To Go Into Berlin Other Than Using The Ship's?
The first suggestion I'd make is that you remember to turn OFF your CAPS LOCK key when you post - it make your posts much easier to read.

Personally, I think that it's too far a journey unless there is something particularly special in Berlin that you want to see. For me, it was when the Reichstag was wrapped - that was truly a once in a lifetime experience.

But to make sure I got enough time there, I rented a car and drove myself to Berlin. That was much more flexible than being hidebound to some tour operator's schedule. And much cheaper, when the cost was split between four.

Archived