Roll Call SD I March 18th, 2007

AdeleMc

OK, after the little 4 night sailing this past Feb, I am officially addicted to Sea Dream! I know you may see my signature with many other mass market sailings, and for family and group travel, mass market is the way to go, but for me and hubby, I don't think you will be able to get us back on a big ship if it is just the 2 of us.

Just booked SD I for March 07 and I already have a couple of my friends looking at joining, I CAN'T WAIT. Delta is running an air special right now and I got a SCREAMING deal on air from San Diego to San Juan, then just paid the small add on to St Thomas. Anyone else sailing to/from San Juan, check out Delta and see if there are specials from your city.

OK, 10 months and counting... Who else will be "Dreaming" with us?

You go Adele (as in what my DD 13 says ... you go girl)!!!

I think we are doing the Med or Tahiti (or if Ctbjr and FT have their ways we will do both) so no Caribbean on SD for us in 2007 ... subject to change of course:p

For me having a 4 yr old at home, I just can't leave him for the 12-14 days that doing the Med really requires. Plus, I like to take several cruises/vacations a year, so I pretty much limit myself to the local and the lesser expensive itineraries. I'm sure one day, I'll make it to Europe, but for now, it's Mex. and Carib. If SD ever did Alaska, I would do that though! Can you imagine jumping on a kayak from the sports platform and getting up close and personal to a glacier, ohh la la... Maybe one day!

AdeleMc,

SeaDream (back when it was Sea Goddess) did Alaskan itineraries a couple of times back in the 90's. Unfortunately, now Alaska has adopted new stricter emissions requirements that the SD ships can't meet. So, unless the longstanding rumors of a SD3 (which complies with those pesky emissions reqirements) come true, you'll need to find another cruise line if you're going to Alaska.

Archived