galaxy sky deck or penthouse deck???

marie&rick

Should we book an inside cabin on the sky deck or the penthouse deck?? If anyone has stayed on either of these decks could you please give us your opinion. We are doing the 11 night southern caribbean Feb 2007.

Thanks

Should we book an inside cabin on the sky deck or the penthouse deck?? If anyone has stayed on either of these decks could you please give us your opinion. We are doing the 11 night southern caribbean Feb 2007.

Thanks[/QUOTe

Sky deck is very convienent to pool area and buffet areas. Also, short walk to rear elevators and down to main restaurant.

Thanks[/QUOTe

Sky deck is very convienent to pool area and buffet areas. Also, short walk to rear elevators and down to main restaurant.

Thanks Don

I prefer to be on Penthouse as there are midship cabins where on Sky they seem to be more aft.

Has cabin 1059 on Penthouse deck on the T/A and it was ideal. I used to run up and down the one deck to the pool or to the Oasis cafe. I am going on Century Sept 25th and I have chosen to go on Vista deck rather that go too far aft or too far forward.

This is just my particular preference. Near to the lift near to the stairs and less motion should it be a bit stormy.

Sue

Sky deck is much more exclusive and quiet - not much foot traffic on this deck except for the occupants of the sky suites or inside cabins (unless you're one of the attending SS butlers).:cool:

These insides on Deck 12 are coveted for this very reason.

Sky deck is much more exclusive and quiet - not much foot traffic on this deck except for the occupants of the sky suites or inside cabins (unless you're one of the attending SS butlers).:cool:

These insides on Deck 12 are coveted for this very reason.

Thank you everyone.

Archived