LIVE From 6/4 Freedom of the Seas - Add your thoughts here & WIN PRIZES

Olive or Twist will NEVER be the same after our 'Meet and Mingle'. Kudo's to Captain Billy for his attendance. He was very gracious to spend so much time chatting, allowing pictures and signing our poem. Captain Billy is forever a member of the Pink Boa Society...What joy it was to see him wrapped in my 'PINK' boa..:D Thank you RC for having such a gracious and commanding captain. Can't wait to our next RC cruise....

Hi Dave and Lisa,

Thanks for the congratulations. The winning of "Mr. Flamingo Legs" was a culmination of a life long dream...well, a month long dream anyway.

Janice and I enjoyed your company too, as well as Janelle's. Heck after a couple of glasses of wine, Rob wasn't so bad either.

I am glad to see you on the post, it can be addicting. I would have answered earlier, but they are making me "work" today.

Say "Hi" to Lisa,

Patrick (and Janice)

HEEEYYYYYY!!!! LOL

Nice pictures Rob. Lisa and I had a very nice time on the ship and we really enjoyed our dinner conversations with you and your sister. We look forward to hearing about your fall cruise.

Dave

WELCOME DAVE!!! I see you jumped right on here - you will love it!!! Tell Lisa HI, glad to see you guys made it home safe. It was very nice to have dinner with you two each night, I hope we can do it again someday!!!

My review is still a work in progress, but meanwhile I've uploaded all my FREEDOM pics. About 170 photos in all located at the link below. Hope you enjoy, she is a fantastic ship and the pics really don't do her justice.

Ernie

http://public.fotki.com/eroller/freedom_of_the_seas/

These are beautifully taken pictures!!!!! I am going on my first cruise in August on the Carnival Imagination, I'm already ready to book this ship and I have not even left on my first cruise yet.:D

What is the temperature in the whirlpools are they hot enough for everyone????? How many whirlpools do they have on this ship besides the one that overhangs the ship. Is it just one that overhangs the ship or is there one on each side of the ship that overhangs???

What is the temperature in the whirlpools are they hot enough for everyone????? How many whirlpools do they have on this ship besides the one that overhangs the ship. Is it just one that overhangs the ship or is there one on each side of the ship that overhangs???

Foxcent,

If I remember right (iffy, considering the Coco Locos I consumed), there are six hot tubs. The two cantilevered ones in the Solarium, two in the H2O Zone and two in the regular pool area. None of the ones I went in were that hot, probably due to safety concerrns. My guess would be somewhere in the mid to high 90 degree area. Surprisingly, the cantilevered hot tubs were generally easy to find room in (I guess it also helps if you are wearing a pink Speedo).

Patrick

Foxcent,

If I remember right (iffy, considering the Coco Locos I consumed), there are six hot tubs. The two cantilevered ones in the Solarium, two in the H2O Zone and two in the regular pool area. None of the ones I went in were that hot, probably due to safety concerrns. My guess would be somewhere in the mid to high 90 degree area. Surprisingly, the cantilevered hot tubs were generally easy to find room in (I guess it also helps if you are wearing a pink Speedo).

Patrick

Thank you for your quick reposnse to my question. Tyring to get booked on her ASAP.:o

Surprisingly, the cantilevered hot tubs were generally easy to find room in (I guess it also helps if you are wearing a pink Speedo).

Patrick

Patrick, I really enjoyed having dinner with you and Janice -- BUT did you have to really wear the Pink Speedos to dinner in the dinning room, there is a dress code????

:)

Hello Rob and Janelle!

Rob, loved your album. However, did you have to include your toes? Only kidding! We loved dining with you guys and of course Dave and Lisa!

Work is so hectic but I would love to connect with you two again as you are less than 2 hours away.

Janice

Foxcent,

If I remember right (iffy, considering the Coco Locos I consumed), there are six hot tubs. The two cantilevered ones in the Solarium, two in the H2O Zone and two in the regular pool area.

Hey sweetie!!

There was also one right in front of the pool bar, uncovered. I figured it was just a bubble pool, but it was indeed heated. Not sure who sits in the direct sun in a hottub, but there she was!

Tracy

Coming SOON to a Computer Near YOU - The First, so far the ONLY, The Greatest (because it's the only so far) Freedom Of The Seas Muvee!!! You'll be amazed, shocked, thrilled at what you'll see. Stay Tuned!!! The Freedom Of The Seas Muvee will be released within the next 2 HOURS!!!!!!! You WON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!!!!

Coming to a CruiseCritic Post Near YOU!!!

The Long Wait is OVER – Premiering NOW, Freedom of the Seas!!

The wait has been long, but it’s finally here – this is the LIVE (on your computer) Premier of “Freedom of the Seas Maiden Voyage”

Be the first on your computer to view this master piece.

Enjoy

Click here

The Long Wait is OVER – Premiering NOW' date=' Freedom of the Seas!!

The wait has been long, but it’s finally here – this is the LIVE (on your computer) Premier of “Freedom of the Seas Maiden Voyage”

Be the first on your computer to view this master piece.

Enjoy

Click here

[/quote']

That was awesome!!

Thank you!!

That was great. You have to be one of the most thoughtfull persons on the earth. Thanks to you all of us have enjoyed your cruise almost as much as you did. Thanks so much for sharing.

See you on the seas.

Sharon

Rob you are the man of the hour, you have made many peoples day by doing this. Thanks a lot and also thanks to everyone else that has posted pics and reviews on Freedom. Awesome job and it is greatly appreciated. Only 4 months and 4 weeks till I am there!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!

Thanks Cruzin rob that was great. Its getting me pumped for my own trip

Thanks to everyone else who has posted Reading everything good and bad is half the fun of the vacation!!

Happy Summer

Archived