Liberty bathroom outlet take a night light?

sbwmail

Can anyone please tell me if the outlet in the Liberty bathroom can handle plugging a night light into it. I have read several people's suggested packing list and night lights are on them....but do they really fit?

We took a night light on the Glory and it did not fit in the bathroom outlet. We did have a Cat. 11 with a dressing area w/outlet that we put our nightlight into. However, after the first night, we decided the light was too bright for those small staterooms. :o The problem was that the light reflected off all of the mirrors in the room.

Just leave your bathroom light on, and close the door. The amount of light coming under the door is perfect, and even if it's too bright, just set a towel or suitcase there to block some of it. Once your eyes are adjusted to the darkness it's just right.

Can anyone please tell me if the outlet in the Liberty bathroom can handle plugging a night light into it. I have read several people's suggested packing list and night lights are on them....but do they really fit?

Just came back from the Liberty- the outlet in the bathroom only works when the light is on, so the nightlight I took didn't work. The problem with leaving the light on in the bathroom is that if someone goes in there in the night (all three of us did!) when the bathroom door is opened, the bright light wakes everyone up. We took a couple of small flashlights (the keychain type) that we kept by our beds. I could usually find my way into the bathroom without turning the flashlight on, but used it while in there.

This is a design flaw that it seems to me should have occurred to someone!

We had a tiny inside stateroom and just used the outlet on the vanity. It was a good amount of light, but we're one of those families that always leaves the hall light on at night. So we're used to some light at night. And I work nights/sleep days, so I'm used to sleeping with lots of light in the room. The only problem was that the nightlight did cause quite a glare on our FIVE 24K plastic gold ships on sticks!!

Just leave your bathroom light on, and close the door. The amount of light coming under the door is perfect, and even if it's too bright, just set a towel or suitcase there to block some of it. Once your eyes are adjusted to the darkness it's just right.

That's what we do:)

Archived