Cincinnati to San Juan Flights - 2/24/07

AbbyGirl

We are going to be brave and fly to San Juan the morning of our cruise on the Crown for Feb 24 - March 3. Flights on American from Cincinnati are only $241 (roundtrp) right now... The flight times aren't great, but they are doable... Just thought I would give folks a heads up to check out the flights... Flights from Columbus and Dayton are still aound $550+/-

Actullay the flights on Friday are just as cheap as the flights on Saturday...

Happy hunting!

We are going to be brave and fly to San Juan the morning of our cruise on the Crown for Feb 24 - March 3. Flights on American from Cincinnati are only $241 (roundtrp) right now... The flight times aren't great, but they are doable... Just thought I would give folks a heads up to check out the flights... Flights from Columbus and Dayton are still aound $550+/-

Actullay the flights on Friday are just as cheap as the flights on Saturday...

Happy hunting!

AbbyGirl:

Please reconsider and go a day early - remember Christmas of 2004 with the Delta/Comair debacle? If the price is the same you would just need one night in an affordable hotel. I would be scared to go "same day" in February. JMHO.

mollyanne:)

:eek: :eek: I'd reconsider. This year we flew to PR on 2/4 the day of the cruise. I was fine with it until the week of the cruise. I was watching the weather hourly, ready to rebook if necessary so as not to miss the cruise, Also you will enjoy the first day so much better if you arrive a day or two early. We had to be awake and out of the house early for a 7:00am flight. We were so tired the first night after all the traveling that we didn't make sail away or theCC meet & greet. Next year we're flying in on Thursday for a Sat Cruise out of PR. Pretty good rates for hotels on Priceline.com.(SJ Marriot $120.00) When you're spending thousands on a cruise dont let a few extra dollars stop you. Just an opinion:)

We have been assigned twice to American Airlines for cruises out of CVG. Both times the flights on the small regional jet were canceled and we had to be rerouted. We had buffer days, but the cruisers that didn't missed their boarding.

Archived