Norwegian Sun questions

I was in the smallest inside cabin and even I had a fridge and coffee maker. The fridge in tiny though, I don't think you could fit a 2 litre bottle of soda in there and there was no freezer section (you'll have to count on your cabin attendant to keep the ice bucket full) Coffee maker was a small, 4 cup variety you get in a hotel.

One other thing, all the cabins had DVD players so you can play cd's or watch movies in your room if you like. Bring your own moives though, DVD's were $6 or so to rent for the night!

We booked a balcony cabin-grade BB on the Sun for Thanksgiving and didn't see a coffee pot or DVD in the list of what is in the cabin when I looked up our cabin # :confused: Is this something that they just put in and don't list ?

Feb. 25th 06 NCL Sun

We had a coffee maker, DVD (we did not use) and a mini-bar (that we had them empty) in our Sup ll inside cabin. Great cabin and worth the extra little for a big inside cabin.

Hope this helps.

M.

Had a BA Balcony on the Sun 2 weeks ago and it had a 4 cup coffee maker (not a hot water pot) and a DVD/CD player in the room. They supplied regular and decaf coffee, 5 kinds of sweetener, and creamer for the coffee. Fridge in the cabin was small, but held our bottled tea and soda just fine, plus juice from breakfast that we saved for mixers.:D

Archived