Choosing dining location - Constellation

luvocean9

I think deck 5 by the rail overlooking middle of deck 4 dining room would be excellent. There appears to be one there on each port and starboard side. Also on the other side of a serving station from each of them is another that is in the middle - not as good.

On deck 5 over the grand staircase are two more behind the piano, not bad, but not as good as by rail IMHO.

Happy cruising.

I was near the front on the second level. I didn't like it. You couldn't even SEE the grandeur of the main restaurant. Based on the diagram in post #5, I think that anything in the bottom half is preferable to anything in the top half. The same would be true for the lower level.

I agree with Lsimon that the lower level, midway back on lower level is great for conversation without feeling that you're out to pasture. And you can see the wide open space of the main floor area just fine.

I've also been on the upper level next to the railing and that felt, perhaps, more elegant and exciting. On that occasion, it was a table for 8 but 2 of the people never showed then got switched someplace else. We asked that they make up the table for 6, giving us each a little more room, and that was really nice.

Archived