QM2 July 8 Eastbound Crossing????

Texwell

Earlene, Dave and July 8th group,

If we want to meet I think we have to organize it. I was supposed to be on the July 3rd cruise and Cruiserking and Eslo took the lead in organizing a get together. They we going to meet on there first night at the commodore club at 10:00. If anyone is interested in a gethering we could pick a time and place to meet.

Dave, from what I have read on these message boards the Hull balconies do not have glass, they are an actual opening. My husband and I also have an in hull cabin on deck 4.

Deb

when i was on noordam we had over 40 i think if you get over 20 on hal they organize it which they did witrh the captain and cruise director. as it seems not that many we have to do it ourselves. i guess the 1st day at sea on 15th would be good, not sure of the best place--golden lion pub? or any other ideas. thanks for the info on hull balcony looking forward to it. have a good croosing from new york, i wish i was there too.

dave

Hi, everyone -

Jeff and I have the second dinner seating so we can get together with other cc'ers either before or after, though I guess if we meet prior to dinner it would probably have to be prior to the first seating to accommodate anyone who is assigned that time.

We leave at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning for our flight to NYC! I can't believe it's finally here!! I'll check the board again before we leave to see what is decided.

Earlene

Hi,

My husband Adam and I would like to meet up with you all but we wouldn't be able to do the 14th because we disembark that day in Southhampton.

How do you feel about meeting on the 8th and the 14th at 10:00 pm somewhere on the ship like the Commodore Club?

I would be open to any times and places, just wanted to put some times out there and see what you all think.

Deb and Adam

That works well for us. In case we're out of touch since we leave so early tomorrow morning, we'll just plan to be in the Commodore Club at 10:00 on both days. I'll try to check the site between now and then.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Earlene and Jeff

just said i did the qm2 in 2003 on a sampler cruise. iam in a hill balcony on deck 6.

dave

Dave

Sampler cruise? How many days, where to/from, was it a good idea (trying to encourage friends to try one) or not? Did you enjoy it so much that's why you're going back? It was QM2 that you had the sampler on or was it QE2?

Sorry for all the questions

Archived