Poll Alert on the RCL board.

MrPete

Hi all,

I'm the one who posted the poll on the Royal Caribbean site. If you voted for Carnival, which ships? Especially ones for kids.

Thanks

kim

PS We're really nice people over there. I welcome diversity :)

Hi Kim, thanks for coming over to visit.

Stick with us awhile and you'll never go back.

ships-I honestly don't see one ship being better than the other for my kids, they have the same amount of fun on them all.

This two way rivalry is hilarious - it reminds me of a time when my fiancee and I went to a local high school football game last year. I guess you could say that it is a rivalry - snooty catholic school and the opposing "private" school - We both graduated from the private school - While waiting in line for concessions, they asked if we were from the "private" school and we said yes - they acted like we had herpes!!! We were treated like dirty rotten people because we didn't belong to their snooty school. I was so shocked that we were treated like that by people who are our neighbors.

Anyway, I chose Carnival!!!

YIKES ! Just read (and voted for Carnival) some of the posts over there... Glad I sail the FUN Ships.

Vacation time is time to relax and enjoy!!!! After one cruise on Princess, my hubby and I are more loyal to Carnival than ever!!!!

Let's hear it for fun in the sun on the Carnival Glory in just 7 days!!!!:D

Vacation time is time to relax and enjoy!!!! After one cruise on Princess, my hubby and I are more loyal to Carnival than ever!!!!

Let's hear it for fun in the sun on the Carnival Glory in just 7 days!!!!:D

Missed seeing you and D around lately!! Hope you are both doing well!!!!!

Thanks, GC. Been way too busy lately, but that should be better now that school is out......:cool:

Well, you ( and hubby since he posted a bit ;)) were some of my favorite posters!! your hubby helped me so much when I was new, I will never forget it!!! I hope you guys come around more often!!!! Happy Summer!!!!

Another Carnival vote....I think some of them need to read the question as it was posted....RCI was NOT one of the choices so I don't know what their problem is.

Merv, you are nothing but a Carnivore, your vote holds no value :p

\

Well, unless you are the OP of that thread who obviously wants real answers!!!!!! Merv, who'da thunk a day when our responses are judged just because they are on another board! Sad day indeed!!!

Well, you ( and hubby since he posted a bit ;)) were some of my favorite posters!! your hubby helped me so much when I was new, I will never forget it!!! I hope you guys come around more often!!!! Happy Summer!!!!

We're still here...mostly on the roll call boards. I just get real tired of reading the same crap day after day and knowing whose replies to expect just by the topic. That and all the new rules certainly limit the amount or valuable info we used to get.:cool:

We're still here...mostly on the roll call boards. I just get real tired of reading the same crap day after day and knowing whose replies to expect just by the topic. That and all the new rules certainly limit the amount or valuable info we used to get.:cool:

Hey Dan! I know what you mean, but I'm a sucker! LOL! It is great to see you are still around! You know you were such a great help for me and we always remember who was there in the beginning for them!!! You guys are the best, and I hope you continue to pop in from time to time!!!!! Take care!

How about putting half a ship load of people from the RCI boards, and half a ship load of people from the CCL boards, and throw them all on a NCL ship.:eek: :eek: :eek: I guarantee the RCI peeps & the CCL peeps will be agreeing on something in no time flat! LMAO

Don't worry NCL people.. was just a joke!:)

-Mike

How about putting half a ship load of people from the RCI boards, and half a ship load of people from the CCL boards, and throw them all on a NCL ship.:eek: :eek: :eek: I guarantee the RCI peeps & the CCL peeps will be agreeing on something in no time flat! LMAO

Don't worry NCL people.. was just a joke!:)

-Mike

I don't mind the half RCL and half CCL people because those are the same people.. but the issue is putting them all on a HAL or NCL SHIP! lmao! Ain't gonna happen :D

Ok I will start off by saying I've sailed both carnival and rccl and loved them both because they were after all cruises!!

However, I hands down prefer rccl over carnival and will remain with rccl for most of my voyages. This is in no way related to thinking that traveling rccl is better but fits more with what I am looking for in a cruise. I love different types of foods and found the food to be 10times better on rccl. However the entertainment was much better on carnival, all though I like to go for the excellent food and service which seems more 5 star on rccl. I believe that people cruise based on what their personalites are and that has nothing to do with thinking someone is better than another. We are all here to chat and become excited about our vacations where we get to relax and see amazing sites. Come and try a royal caribbean ship and if you sail rccl then go and try a carnival. They both have so much to offer and both will get you from point A to B it is just how you like to get there, the fun ships are fun, the other ships are fun as well, carnival focuses on the family entertainment more and royal caribbean entertains a family group that enjoys luxuries. Both are great, but please do not speak negativly of others it only reflects badly on yourself

Ok I will start off by saying I've sailed both carnival and rccl and loved them both because they were after all cruises!!

However, I hands down prefer rccl over carnival and will remain with rccl for most of my voyages. This is in no way related to thinking that traveling rccl is better but fits more with what I am looking for in a cruise. I love different types of foods and found the food to be 10times better on rccl. However the entertainment was much better on carnival, all though I like to go for the excellent food and service which seems more 5 star on rccl. I believe that people cruise based on what their personalites are and that has nothing to do with thinking someone is better than another. We are all here to chat and become excited about our vacations where we get to relax and see amazing sites. Come and try a royal caribbean ship and if you sail rccl then go and try a carnival. They both have so much to offer and both will get you from point A to B it is just how you like to get there, the fun ships are fun, the other ships are fun as well, carnival focuses on the family entertainment more and royal caribbean entertains a family group that enjoys luxuries. Both are great, but please do not speak negativly of others it only reflects badly on yourself

I agree, they will both get you from a to b... however, if i based all RCL cruisers (although I won't) off my recent RCI cruise, I saw more people in wife beaters, more people missing the majority of their teeth, and more people that were griping about the NASCAR race that we had no clue about.... I'm sure this had everything to do with the length of cruise, but it did reflect on RCL and what I felt about them as a whole... there were more teeth in my drsser drawer than in many of their pockets... not that there is anything wrong with that, but I personally haven't seen that dental problem on Carnival.... just my thoughts... both lines are pretty equal... but as of now, for me, RCL has more toothless people on it :D The food was definitely NOT anywhere close to better in the dining room on the SOS!!!!!! Entertainment was lacking, and we didn't make it to coooiko cay

I agree, they will both get you from a to b... however, if i based all RCL cruisers (although I won't) off my recent RCI cruise, I saw more people in wife beaters, more people missing the majority of their teeth, and more people that were griping about the NASCAR race that we had no clue about.... I'm sure this had everything to do with the length of cruise, but it did reflect on RCL and what I felt about them as a whole... there were more teeth in my drsser drawer than in many of their pockets... not that there is anything wrong with that, but I personally haven't seen that dental problem on Carnival.... just my thoughts... both lines are pretty equal... but as of now, for me, RCL has more toothless people on it :D

You go girl!!

And don't forget it is RCCL that is getting most of the media attention lately.

In my own personal opinion, Carnival passengers are alot more friendly.

Hello GoinCruisin, I know I havent been around in a while I do pop in now and then though. We are doing fine, thanks for asking. I did see the group cruise yall have lined up out of NOLA but I am more interested in the 8 Liberty next year... We are doing a shorty on the Fantasy out of NOLA for halloween this year and hopeing to book your Saints and Sinners Part Three~Liberty 8 Day Eastern .

Thanks for the shout out,,,, I'll be around

I agree, they will both get you from a to b... however, if i based all RCL cruisers (although I won't) off my recent RCI cruise, I saw more people in wife beaters, more people missing the majority of their teeth, and more people that were griping about the NASCAR race that we had no clue about.... I'm sure this had everything to do with the length of cruise, but it did reflect on RCL and what I felt about them as a whole... there were more teeth in my drsser drawer than in many of their pockets... not that there is anything wrong with that, but I personally haven't seen that dental problem on Carnival.... just my thoughts... both lines are pretty equal... but as of now, for me, RCL has more toothless people on it :D The food was definitely NOT anywhere close to better in the dining room on the SOS!!!!!! Entertainment was lacking, and we didn't make it to coooiko cay

Did you happen to notice if those folks started out the cruise toothless? Perhaps they got them knocked out on the rock wall or falling on the ice rink. Oh, wait, you went on SOS. They don't have those things on SOS do they? Yeah, their just plain toothless I guess. Perhaps RCI could add a dental clinic next to the spa on future ships. :p

Sure was.... except Carnival is in third (two way tie for first between to "other" lines). We need to stuff that ballot box!

This is an example of why I hate polls. Let's stuff the ballot box... good grief...

jc

We need a forum rumble between our different gangs! Not a real brawl, but one like they would have in a musical. ;)

Seriously though ... I've never seen why some people see the endorsement or support of one line as an attack against another one.

Archived