Mercury June 9

Optima7

I just returned home. Yes there was the already reported virus outbreak.

This is my first cruise. We did extensive research before boarding. I am in sales and marketing so am pretty hard to fool.

Our group of 11 all believe the experience exceeded expectations. The staff are wonderful. Alaska is a not to be missed experience. The ship is well designed and shows no significant signs of wear.

All the staff conducted themselves well while enforcing enhanced sanitation measures. They worked long, long hours to ensure our safety. These measures are not intrusive.

We became friendly with our waiter and butler. Feel fortunate to have Daniel as your waiter.One precaution.If you are a husband or father expect them to develop a big crush on this charming, very good looking young man.

I only reluctantly agreed to go on this cruise because of prejudice toward the cruising experience. I still have no desire to cruise regularly but if you are a nature lover this is the cruise for you.

We had some unusual experiences.I plan to write a full review and post photographs. I would appreciated suggestionss on how to do the latter.

Hi, welcome back and I am glad you had such a good time:)

I sailed Mercury on May 19th and also had a wonderful cruise. I

agree, Alaska was breathtaking.

As for your question about photos, you can go to many websites,

such as YAHOO, Webshots, and Snapfish...just 3 examples, and

upload your pictures onto them. They have directions about how

to open up photo albums.

Hope this helps:)

Glad you had a great time. I sailed on the Mercury first part of May and also had Daniel as a waitor and Roy as an assistant. They both made our dining room experience amazing. We also very much enjoyed the Mercury and found the ship in great shape.

Walter

I just returned home. Yes there was the already reported virus outbreak.

Our group of 11 all believe the experience exceeded expectations. The staff are wonderful.

I'm glad you and your group had great time. Our group of 16 (10 of them repeats from our 2004 group on the Mercury)is looking forward to having a great time on the 6/30 cruise.

Who is the Mercury's CD this season? In 2004 it was David Cole, who is now with Princess.

Best regards,

S

Archived