Deck 7 balcony - E1 cabin - on Mariner

Hi everyone,

Just want to know if anyone has stayed in an E1 cabin on Mariner's Deck 7. We're booked in #7562 (port side of ship), would love any info or pics of this room, or any E1 cabin on Deck 7. Also, How is Deck 7 in general? Are the balcony views ok?

Thanks for your help! :)

Hi Richs42,

Thank you for getting back to me, and for the link to your photos. Your pics are beautiful! :) I can't believe how gorgeous the ship is, very colorful and vibrant. And yours is the first cabin similar to ours that I've seen, it looks great. When did you cruise Mariner? Are you planning to go back? Our first cruise is 2 months from today - I don't know how we're gonna make it two more months.

I do have some questions for you, if you don't mind me picking your brain a little.... Since it was your first cruise, did it and did Mariner live up to your expectations? How was the food? (I noticed you took a few pics of food, since I spend a lot of time watching the Food Network, I'm sure I'll do the same!). Are there any places or events onboard that we shouldn't miss? I loved the shots of you doing karaoke - how did you do in the competition?

Anything else you can tell us would be so appreciated. We can't get enough information, it's the only thing getting us through these next couple of months. Our cousins were on Voyager's 9-day that came back on Sunday, I can't wait to hear what they thought of that ship.

Thanks again for the info! :D

Just got back and stayed in 7592/93. My sons had a PR room which if we were just 2, I would enjoy this room also. Nice to look out and see people on the Promenade. Our room was nice but smaller than I imagined. We had our youngest son in w/us and I was disappointed that his bunk hung right above our bed! Kind of weird and annoying and I couldn't understand why it was built that way when it could have been across the room where the sofa was. We were comparing to Disney and their cabins are bigger and they have split bathrooms...we missed that feature. Luckily you're not in your room a lot.

Archived