Crown Princess bridge cam

AlainBob

It's funny...

I have just looked at the bridge cam of the Crown Princess from Princess' web site and it still say "Bridge cam not available"... and then, I looked at Kroooz-Cams web site and ... Bingo ! There it is. The camera is pointing at the Statue of Liberty...

Go to:

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/Princessindex.html

Alain R.

Thanks, Alain. MY son and DIL are on this sailing and I was hoping that I would be able to follow them for the next 9 days. No luck with Princess - so this is great. Spectacular shot of the Statue of Liberty - they have never been to NY and this is only their second cruise. From all posts, it sounds like it will be a wonderful cruise.

For some reason the Princess web cam page does not show the crown cam. But... if you open the Crown Princess page the link works and you get Lady Liberty in full view.... It has been up for a few days now.

So when you bring up the ship click on the Debut of the CP link and go from there.

Sadly the Princess web site is still in the stone age.... At least they have cool ships....

Archived