Live From The Crown !!

cruisesusie

One of the TAs that was on the 2 night preview cruise said that the spa lost all of the online reservations. Do you know if they fixed that glitch already?

Also, if you're in a mini-suite do you get priority boarding or is that just for full suites?

I know I had third question I wanted to ask, but I just can't remember it now! Oh well, maybe I'll remember later.

We will be on the 7/2 sailing and can barely wait!

Enjoy your cruise & thank you!

Thanks for taking the time to post. I hope you have a great holiday.

Do you know where to go on board to make the Sabatini's reservations? I assume it is directly at the restaurant? Where is it located on the Crown?

My elderly mother and her sister will be on board next week, and want to make Sabatini reservations.

Thanks!

Only a few...i promised some, but i will do patters and such within the next few days! She is beautiful and overwhelming.....and MUTS is way too loud. Other than that, we are in love!

Here's us sitting at the calypso pool afer muster. Thanks Princess for making the best drink in the whole world...Ultimate Cooler!

cccrowns.jpg

Here is the group of us at our meeting this morning in the Wheelhouse Bar:

ccgroup.jpg

And a lovely surprise guest, Captain Proctor, who was only too happy to share our spirit and our crowns! He was accompanied by CD James Lay and one other when he stopped in to say hello.

captaincrown.jpg

I will post more- i've just been obsessing about pics of Matt and I and I highly doubt most of those are of interest.

More to come!!!! Alberto who?!

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us enjoy your cruise, too! I wanted to watch you sail, vut the Red Hook web cam is not cooperating the last couple of days. Anyone else having a problem? Thanks again and have a fantastic cruise!

The webcam is up and running for me try this and see if it works.

http://www.princess.com/bridgecams/crown_bridge_cam.html

Glad to hear things are getting off to a good start. Only 40 something more days till we go July 29. Hope you guys have a great time. Oh yeah if possible take a picture of the menu's and the wine lists and post them.

Thanks

Justin

Thanks Heather

You said that MUTS was way too loud, can you hear it while you are in the buffet? How about at the other pool? DH works in noise all day and I want to avoid the loud places if possible.

Thanks again:)

I'm not sure if any of you maiden voyagers' are in a full suite but I'm dying to know what they are like on the Crown. We are booked in a Vista in August. If any of you are in a suite could you tell us about the perks associated with it on the Crown and what the cabin is like?

Thanks for taking the time to post "live". We are all starving for information!

We booked our Crown cruise months ago, and I have months to wait! Reading this tiny bit of information has made me giddy with excitement, but unlike most of you, I don't want the details... I want this cruise to be an unfolding of events and sights during the cruise, rather than months prior. A kind of surprise. But I am very excited to be going.

What a perfect opportunity to exercise patience. My weakness. :rolleyes:

You are so BUSTED!! What are you doing in here reading with the rest of us if you "don't want the details" :D LOL

I was hoping for a steeldrum band by the pool...simple enough request.

Best seats in the Princess Theater? Balcony or main floor? Can you enter the theatre from both the Fiesta Deck and the Promenade?

I will post more- i've just been obsessing about pics of Matt and I and I highly doubt most of those are of interest.

You bet they are – you two are a great looking couple and you look very happy! Have a great cruise!

Hey Janutz, I almost don't even wanna go if there is no calypso band by the pool during the day! haha! Just kidding but since we basically spend the whole day by the pool, we are really really hoping there is going to be a live band out there. We're cruising the southern caribbean from San Juan so their entertainment might be a bit different than it is now. I hope they aren't going to try to pacify us with Tina Turner videos up on a big screen. *giggle*

-Deanna

200612092200_2.gif

Mirage - We are also doing a back to back from SJ and there is only 1 sea day on a 7 day cruise. You said you are going to lay at the pool everyday - don't you want to see the ports? Just curious if you realize that there is only 1 sea day and if you don't care about the ports? We would also like a band by the pool (a good one too -lol).

Hi Everyone,

First, my review of the Crown Grill. It was fabulous. They charge 25.00 pp with an extra 9.00 for the lobster. You can eat everything on the menu if youw want. The appetizers and soups are small, so its certainly possible to eat 2 or 3 of each. The main course and desserts were normal size. Everythings was delicious and the service was excellent. If you're interested, make reservations as soon as boarding. Either go directly to the restaurant or call from your cabin. We're going back Monday - can't wait. Also the bread is wonderful.

Someone asked about the movies shown on MUTS. Here is what they've shown so far: The Pink Panther, Duma, Herbie Fully Loaded, E>T., Piractes of the Caribbean, Prime, War of the Worlds, Toy Story, Corpse Bride, The Incredibles, Shrek, Failure to Launch, Cinderella Man, Bewitched, Yours, Mine and Ours, Just Like Heaven and CHarlie and the Choc. Factory. They show 4-5 during the day and 2 at night.

MUTS is very loud, but you can't hear it in any other part of the ship.

To make reservations at Sabitinis, either go to restaurant or call from cabin.

The minis to do have jets in the bathtub.

Yesterday when I checked Vines, they were serving sushi - $3.00 for 3 pieces.They may serve other sea food. I didn't have a chance to check today.

The International Cafe has chocolate covered strawberries - 3.00 for 2, candy apples - 1.50 and other candies - don't know the charge. They also have pastries and sandwiches and tapas - it changes depending on the time of day.

We're eating at Caribe Cafe tonight - I'll report on it tomorrow.

I checked out the Sanctuary. By 11:00 a.m. it was full. People were bringing in other chairs, which isn't allowed. They're now putting up signs, but it doesn't seem to be working. I guess they made the space too small. Many unhappy people who couldn't find a seat.

I'll write again tomorrow. Any more questions?

Susan

Archived