Oleander - changing ports with mopeds

Chrissy72w

I've rented from Wheels Cycles in the past and I have a reservation with Oleander this time. Do they transport the bikes from port to port? Do I have to drop off the bike and then pick up another in the next port? I really don't want to wait in two lines. Lastly, if you make a reservation on line with Oleander, can I cancel or will I be charged. I called the location and the person on the phone seemed confused. Any info would be appreciated.

I've rented from Wheels Cycles in the past and I have a reservation with Oleander this time. Do they transport the bikes from port to port? Do I have to drop off the bike and then pick up another in the next port? I really don't want to wait in two lines. Lastly, if you make a reservation on line with Oleander, can I cancel or will I be charged. I called the location and the person on the phone seemed confused. Any info would be appreciated.

We have rented from Oleander many times and have found their cycles to be the best maintained. We are renting while staying in a cottage in Bermuda, so our circumstances are different.

I found this at their web site under FAQ ... I think it answers your questions:

Do you deliver to the ship?

We do not deliver to the ship because we have shops at all of the ports. See map

Do you pick up from the ship?

We do not pick up from the ship. You are required to return the cycle to the shop you rented from or the shop in the last port of call. If returning after hours lock the helmets under the seat, lock the cycle and drop the keys through the key drop box.

Where do I park the cycle if I am on a ship?

There are cycle parking lots beside the ship at each port. Please lock the cycle and park it in the correct location.

Can our cycles be transported to another location if our ship moves?

We ask you to lock your cycle and take the keys and helmets with you if your ship moves unexpectedly. You can collect another cycle at the next port from our other shop. You will need to turn in your keys before we give you another cycle.

You can probably send them an e-mail through their web site - that's how we usually make our reservations with them ... http://www.oleandercycles.bm/

I have no connection with them - just a satisfied customer.

Archived