Half Moon Cay Questions??

many cruises

If you have been to Half Moon Cay here's some questions for you:

1). Can you do the walking tour on your own?

2). Is the cost of the cabana really worth it?

3). Are there any special areas that we should visit?

Thanks!

You can do the walking tour on your own, but you won't know what you're looking at. :D Our guide pointed out various flora and fauna, and how the Bahamians use them, including herbal remedies. He also gave us background info on the Carib Indians and modern Bahamian history. I thought the $19 was worth it.

You're free to walk on the paths by yourself. We had one lady who tried to "hijack" our tour, and the guide politely told her she couldn't tag along behind us, as it was unfair to the people who paid for the tour.

Roz

You're free to walk on the paths by yourself. We had one lady who tried to "hijack" our tour, and the guide politely told her she couldn't tag along behind us, as it was unfair to the people who paid for the tour.

LOL ... you're kidding, right?

How cheap can someone be? She couldn't afford to just pay the $19?

Blue skies ...

--rita

Is the cost of the cabana really worth it?

That is such a subjective question. Is the cost of a suite really worth it? It definitely is worth it to some but not to others.

For me, the cost of both a suite and a Cabana are worth it.

That is such a subjective question. Is the cost of a suite really worth it? It definitely is worth it to some but not to others.

For me, the cost of both a suite and a Cabana are worth it.

I would have to say, though, that a cabana would only be worth it if you had others to share it with. I believe the cabanas accommodate four ... so if you were only a couple, and couldn't find another couple to share with, I highly doubt the cabana would be worth it. That's a lot of money to pay just to have a shaded place to sit.

But, if you can fill the cabana ... and are the type of person who just wants a comfortable place to laze out for the day, I think most people would find a cabana a great investment.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived