Pride of Hawaii-hours of each of the restaurants?

lomillerin

Lomilleran,

Its not bad to adapt a kid to dressing for dinning, it need not be a horrible experience nor uncomfortable, especially not on NCL..a pair of slacks (casual) and a polo shirt works. Works even better if the polo is tucked into the pants and the pants are roughly near the natural waist...yes I'm refer to the younger ones wearing their pant half down their ass, its not only tacky in any situation but thankfully from what I hear from youngsters...going out of style.

lomilleran,

This is a stab in the dark but based on alot of your other posts, I think this might be the best help to you.

Its really not opening times for restaurants but availbility of food, which you can get just about 24 hours between restaurants and room service.

I think for you best is to book your meals in the restaurants, where you have regulated portions, and skip buffet meals on the 12th deck and really use the exercise room.

Trust me on this, I think you're a big cruiser, best of luck to you and happy sailings.

Lomilleran,

Its not bad to adapt a kid to dressing for dinning, it need not be a horrible experience nor uncomfortable, especially not on NCL..a pair of slacks (casual) and a polo shirt works. Works even better if the polo is tucked into the pants and the pants are roughly near the natural waist...yes I'm refer to the younger ones wearing their pant half down their ass, its not only tacky in any situation but thankfully from what I hear from youngsters...going out of style.

I agree. My son is pretty good about dressing as needed and he likes eating better food. I was just thinking a few nights he might be hanging out with friends he meets or something.

lomilleran,

This is a stab in the dark but based on alot of your other posts, I think this might be the best help to you.

Its really not opening times for restaurants but availbility of food, which you can get just about 24 hours between restaurants and room service.

I think for you best is to book your meals in the restaurants, where you have regulated portions, and skip buffet meals on the 12th deck and really use the exercise room.

Trust me on this, I think you're a big cruiser, best of luck to you and happy sailings.

This must be the rudest post I have ever read.

I am not even close to a "big cruiser". I don't want to eat 24 hours a day, I want to be able to eat when I get hungry, which may not be when a restaurant is open.

You have got to be kidding with this comment.....

This must be the rudest post I have ever read.

I am not even close to a "big cruiser". I don't want to eat 24 hours a day, I want to be able to eat when I get hungry, which may not be when a restaurant is open.

You have got to be kidding with this comment.....

I hope the poster was kidding but that is not something to joke about. Sometimes things here come out different in black and white and not the way we mean them. In this case I hope the poster had a different meaning.

Archived