Celebrities on carnival

miktams

Celebs I've seen on cruises:

I saw a couple of photos of Host Randy and GC on a cruise with a bunch of other people I don't know but am sure are celebs too.

Oh...

and Jerry Naill (Country music songwriter/singer) was on a cruise with me in June of 1985 on the Royal Princess to Alaska. He wrote a song about Bob Wills and starred in a movie in 1961 called "Tomboy and the Champ".

I'd be more excited to meet GC and Randy in person, though...:D

ROFLMAO! Really, HR and I are no fun, it's Ricky and Lucy you want the autographs from :p LOL!!!!! :D We are looking forward to meeting you too crazy stir!!

Wasn't there an 'Apprentice' cruise on Carnival? Whether one would consider Trump a celebrity I don't know... :p

Last September I believe, on the Legend? And no, Trump wasn't on the cruise. He was at the "pre-cruise" party, LOL.

I did not see any celebrities on my Fantasy cruise last year, but I remember in high school I told my friends that one day I would go on a cruise and meet Steve Perry (lead singer of Journey back in the day!) and we would fall in love and get married. What can I say? I was like 15. But come to think of it, I don't think he is married and I am not married...Hmmmm. :rolleyes: Maybe I will meet a celebrity on the Glory in December?

Im sorry but..............

I was supposed to marry Steve Perry way back when :p

Wasn't there an 'Apprentice' cruise on Carnival? Whether one would consider Trump a celebrity I don't know... :p

Wait -- a Celebrity on Carnival? Is this a trick question?

I watched Apprentice on our last cruise....does that count???:p

Most celebrities who want to cruise either own their own yachts, or charter one so they can go where and when they please. If you want to see celebrities, hang out at yacht harbors (there are usually bars close to the docks so you can people watch). That's if you really care!

ROFLMAO! Really, HR and I are no fun, it's Ricky and Lucy you want the autographs from :p LOL!!!!! :D We are looking forward to meeting you too crazy stir!!

Got any room left on the Conquest trip?

Sis-o-Stir got divorced and now has a new boy toy. She's trying to back out of our late September birfday cruise...

I'll just go without her in October! She'll be sorry! There might be photos of me dranking and streaking with Coolio and pole dancing with Lucy.

You'd be surprised how many celebs crusie and have cruise on CCL. Among those I know that have:

John Travolta & Kelly Preston

Norv Turner (Oakland Raiders head coach)

Emmit Smith

Chuck Woolery

Ron Jeremy

*LOL*

I am hoping that the blonde in the "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" video by Great White is still single. Maybe the 4 of us could have a double ceremony on board a ship one day *LOL*

God the 80s were fun *LOL* :)

Weren't the 80's fun? Lets have a hair band reunion cruise!!:D

Archived