3rd June-17th june Sea Princess Review

lindauk

We kept ours at all times (we're American), as the Patters recommended bringing ID into port. We could have taken our drivers licenses, but being overseas, we thought passports were a better choice. Obviously, on board, our passports were locked away in our safe.

I'd never heard of a cruise line asking for our passports for safekeeping... Where'd that come from?

btw... COME ON ENGLAND! (Thanks to Sea Princess and my wonderful shipmates, I've adopted England this World Cup. I proudly sport my new red Umbro jersey around San Francisco!)

I'd never heard of a cruise line asking for our passports for safekeeping... Where'd that come from?

On some of the cruises we've taken they kept the passports and returned them at the end prior to going thru customs. I don't like giving anyone passports to hold as we prefer to keep them ourselves so I was curious what the case was on the Sea Princess.

We had our passports taken from us by Princess on our South America cruise.

So they have done that. So from Buenos Aires around the Cape and through the Panama Canal all the way to Ft. Lauderdale the ship had possession of our passport. They said to expedite the customs process because we went through so many different countries. We got them returned to us by picking them up on the last night before disembarkation.

Hi, we are going on the Northern Europe cruise on the 15th July and I'm just in the process of sorting out our wardrobe. Could anyone tell me what the norm was for dress on formal nights for gents - was it Dinner Jackets or Lounge Suits? As we are flying down to Southampton I'm trying to keep weight to a minimum and would prefer not to have to take both. Our last cruise was 5 years ago on P&O and I'm not sure if things have moved on a bit since then. Also could you let me know what teenage boys (around 14) were wearing on formal nights. Thank You

Four days until we are on the Sea.

Unfortunately, all it takes is one new sick passenger to completely reinfect the ship. You just need to take precautions yourself. And the sanitizers don't do a thing for virus protection. The only thing that helps is serious hand washing.

Hi when we were on the Sea Princess on 3rd June Cruise formal nights were a mixture of Lounge Suits and Tux. I think it is your personal choice, but everybody did look smart. I thought it was going to be a pain the neck but it was good fun. Just enjoy it, and the photos may be expensive but we have a wonderful momento of our cruise.

Kerry

Archived