On-line Check in

I've just completed my on-line check in but I do not see an option to print it out? Where does it say to print it out? On my previous cruises, I just filled it in and printed it out and brought it with us to the pier. Has something changed?

As soon as you enter the onboard information, you should be able to print out your Set Sail Pass. For my upcoming cruise, I did so but it was so long ago I forgot exactly what the procedure was. But, I have my Set Sail Pass pinted and ready to go.

If, for some reason, you are unable to print it off your computer, when you receive your travel docs, there is the identical form in your booklet that you can fill out--it will do exactly the same thing as the form on the computer!

I've just completed my on-line check in but I do not see an option to print it out? Where does it say to print it out? On my previous cruises, I just filled it in and printed it out and brought it with us to the pier. Has something changed?

Have you made your final payment? If you haven't made your final payment I don't think it will allow you to print it.

Besides the whole final payment thing, make sure you have everything it wants filled in. If you go back to edit again, you should see a little table with each of the sections and a checkmark in each one if that section is complete. If one of them is missing the check mark, there is some piece of information it is still looking for. At the moment, I have to meander up and get out the passports and put in their numbers before I'm all done.

I think lauren0309 is refering to being able to print out the passenger info like we use to. Now all you can do is print out your Set Sail Pass once you make final payment. I miss not being able to print out the info, it gives me a paper trail of number of cruises we have taken and some other info that is nice to have a paper trail on.

Mike

I just entered my info on line as well for a Feb 2007 cruise and had the same problem--the information is unclear--of course it would make sense that without full payment you cant print it--but they should say so

You need to be totally paid for you to be able to print I believe

You need to be totally paid for you to be able to print I believe

that is true.. you can fill out only the registration and immigration docs as soon as you get the reservation number, but the set sail pass is not printable until you have paid in full.. I get an email that says the setsail is ready to print.. others have said they did not get an email, so after you make final payment, just keep checking and you will be able to print it..

I just booked a cruise for Dec 2007 and I went online to see if I can do the online check in and I couldn't?? Is that because its not untill the end of 2007? Can you tell I am just a little excited and wanted to get ahead start..:D Just want to see if this is normal or is it something I need to call my travel agent about? Thanks

if so go back to MY CRUISES & then ONLINE CHECK IN & go thru it all to the last page. It lists the 3 areas of info they need & will state COMPLETE under each. Then to the right is a large circle that states PRINT & you click there.

Let me know if all is OK.......... but it has to be under a year away. I just printed out 6/18/07 Jewel Fjords cruise, but not Alaska on Radiance 9/14/07, that states I will get an email when available.

By all means do the online check in....saves a lot of time!

A few days after you make final payment you will be able to print out your set sea pass.

When I filled out the forms for another cruise line I printed out the actual form. RCL is different. You only print out the set sail pass....they have all of the informatin in their system.

The website will tell you that they will email you when your set sail pass is ready...but that didn't happen for me. I went back and checked after the payment was made and it gave me the print option.

Archived