Grand Turk Cruise port

danixbanani

hey all,

I've noticed that there are a lot of wonderings about the newer cruise stop in Grand Turk. I did some googling and found this website http://www.grandturkcc.com. It's all about the new cruise terminal that was built there and opened this year. It looks really great! There's a restaurant (Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville), a large pool, and beach access right off the boat! It looks like you don't really have to go very far to enjoy the stop in Grand Turk :) I know this might appeal to those on the Crown Princess because I noticed that our stop at Grand Turk isn't very long.

Just some friendly info! :)

There is also a "Grand Turk" section on the Ports of Call section of the message boards that's been pretty active the last 6 months.. lots of good info there as well.

We were at Grand Turk on Carnival in April and loved it.. highly highly recommend dune buggy excursion for something fun, different and a really really good way to see this unspoiled island. The tour op they used was excellent and this is probably now one of my "top 3" shore excursions (right up there with America's Cup and the tour on Malta 5 years ago).... just don't expect lots of beaches (one at port is great), shopping etc... ias I said it's "unspoiled" . Margaritaville has great pool area, beach chairs, food, etc... great place to hang out after you do whatever else you do:)

Archived