Let Me Be The First - Gem Inaugural 2007

FundyGirl

Who's interested in the inaugural sailing of the Gem in 2007? This could be the start of a future roll call :) ....flyingpirate???

Where is it going out of?? if it's on the east coast, I'm all over it:D

Do they have the itinary posted yet?

Nothing posted yet Mur...but once it is we'll be all over it too!!! :D Cruisin' Fools Part III :)

In November 2007, Norwegian Gem will be homeported in New York as NCL places its newest ship year round in the Big Apple sailing a short series of seven-day Florida and Bahamas cruises and four 10- and 11-day cruises to the Southern Caribbean in the winter; and seven-day cruises to Bermuda and the Bahamas in the summer. In November 2007, Norwegian Dawn will move to Miami, where she will sail seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruises for the winter.

Let Me Be The First - Gem Inaugural 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's interested in the inaugural sailing of the Gem in 2007? This could be the start of a future roll call ....flyingpirate???

Kathy

Hello to the Cruisin Fools.....DH and I will be looking to sail this new beautiful ship sometime in March 2008. Can't wait for information to be released.

Headlines: "Cruisin Fools III to christen the new Norwegian Gem" details to be released soon , stay tuned...

Take it away Fundy Girl.....................................

Hope all of the Cruisin Fools are well.

Good to hear from you...I'm quite excited about the Gem...a new ship out of New York..what more could we ask for? :D I just can't get excited about the Pearl. I don't know if it's the Miami base or the bowling alley :confused:

The fools are alive and well...drop by and say hello!!! :)

Who's interested in the inaugural sailing of the Gem in 2007? This could be the start of a future roll call :) ....flyingpirate???

March 2008......new ship......treasured friends....beckoning seas.....let me check our calendar.........okay, we're in.

Remember, we're all going to Mexico in Ocotber 2007,so unless we're all going to be La and Chaing it, should we do a cross country B2B?

And, you Missy Mammie Moo, I can't believe this has been here for four days.....mmm,mmm,mmmph!:p :p

This is exciting times again for New York. We got to enjoy Dawn 4 times. Will miss her very much. Miami how lucky you are to have her. I check every day to see if there is any info about Gem. Looking forward to going on her. I can feel the the excitement, it is in the air.

I'm thinking of new years eve for the Gem 2007-2008-

we'll miss the Dawn-5th trip this December coming up

well, I just looked at the itinerary and we won't be sailing that cruise in December-if we go, it'll have to be the 11 day in January.

+

YUCK ..... That's UGLY !

So, it's agreed...you'll club the Mrs. and we'll be doing Halloween on the Star. The roll call awaits ye, my Admiral.

But the question remains, what will we do in spring 08? No Pearl, not Gem ????? Superstar Virgo?

I'm thinking of new years eve for the Gem 2007-2008-

we'll miss the Dawn-5th trip this December coming up

well, I just looked at the itinerary and we won't be sailing that cruise in December-if we go, it'll have to be the 11 day in January.

Just got the 2007-2008 book. It appears that the Gem will be sailing 10 Day from NY, Exotic Southern Caribbean 1/16/08 & 2/6/08. 11 Day Exotic Southern Caribbean 1/5/08 & 1/26/08. 7 day Bermuda & Florida 2007 11/3, 10, 17, 24, 12/1, 8 15, 22, 29, 2008 2/16, 23, 3/1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 4/5, 12, 19, 26.

This is exciting times again for New York. We got to enjoy Dawn 4 times. Will miss her very much. Miami how lucky you are to have her. I check every day to see if there is any info about Gem. Looking forward to going on her. I can feel the the excitement, it is in the air.

We will also miss the Dawn. We will make our 4th winter cruise on her on January 18th. We will also have a farewell cruise on Dawn in October 2007.

The new Gem will have to provide our annual winter getaway in January 2008. Hopefully, she will be a worthy successor to the Dawn and we are hoping to book her Jan. 16, 2008 when available. The Dawn has always been our favorite ship so the Gem will have a tough act to follow.

• 1 month later...

Archived