Restaurants In Copenhagen

We're On The 24 July Sailing Of The Star Princess And Will Be In Copenhagen For Two Nites Prior To The Cruise. We Would Love To Hear Of Favorite Restaurants In Copenhagen From Any Of You Baltic Cruise Veterans.

Bob:)

You will love Das Kanalen! We ate there two years ago - ordered the chef's tasting menu and it was divine! It was recommended to us by the concierge at the Radisson SAS where we stayed. We also ate one night at an old monastery where we saw a young man propose to his sweetheart! She said yes. The meal there was not as good as at Das Kanalen. We have been in touch with this retaurant about wines, etc. since our dinner there. One of the best menu items was the soup with a mussel souffle in the middle! You can order off the menu or do the chef's tasting menu - the price goes up the more you taste. We would absolutely go back to this place.

Thank you, Danish Viking!

You are being so helpful to the many cruisers who are planning trips this year. The web-site links are great, because I don't use Google for any pages that aren't in English, so I know I'd miss some of those sites.

Hope you will plan a trip to beautiful San Diego some day--I would be happy to help you plan it!

• 5 months later...

I'm not good with names, but we had taken the walking tour with "Hans Christian Anderson" and at the end of the tour, he had recommended this great little pastry shop on the other side of the water canal away from the City Hall/Stroget sie of the street.

We went to the shop and he was right! Some of the best pastries and sandwiches in the area.

Archived