Dockyards - Any good restaurants?

plcruiser

Tell me more... does this have the Bermuda feel to it? Or is it just another typical pub? I'm from Boston and have seen my fair share:D

The dine a shore guide describes it as: English Style Pub. Step back in time and dirink in the historic asmosphere in this classic English pub-style restaurant. Located in the Cooperage Buildig opposite the Maritime Museum. We have had lunch there a few times and liked it very much.

There really aren't too many choices when at the dockyard to eat. We were overnighted there so we took a walk over to the Froggy joint late at night and we had a good time there. As a matter of fact there really isn't too much of anything to do there at the dockyard but shop and that's kinda limited too.

We had to leave St. George early once because of high winds being expected the next morning. They took us over to Dockyards. I was with my daughter, and friends of ours, a married couple. We got off the ship and walked over there, but we all found it rather creepy and walked back after about an hour and a half maybe. I would never want to visit there again. That's not saying that everyone should feel that way. That was just our impression of it. We got back to the ship before dark, and felt much more comfortable.

We had to leave St. George early once because of high winds being expected the next morning. They took us over to Dockyards. I was with my daughter, and friends of ours, a married couple. We got off the ship and walked over there, but we all found it rather creepy and walked back after about an hour and a half maybe. I would never want to visit there again. That's not saying that everyone should feel that way. That was just our impression of it. We got back to the ship before dark, and felt much more comfortable.

Because they have created King's Wharf for the larger ships, they are building up the Dockyard area to be more cruiser friendly.

Archived