One Way Flights for a Cruise?????

AliceS

Someone mentioned a great web site for one way flights. Please post that information again. We used cruise line air, but would love to find air to Sydney one way. Help!!

I want to be on the same plane so that I can cruise back on Mercury for 6 weeks in 2008.

I've had good luck on one way flights at flights.com

Was able to book a one way Portland, OR to London for $350 a person, taxes included to connect with a transatlantic a couple years ago. No other site came close to that.

Joe

For those in Canada who need multi-city flights (we're flying into one city to do some siteseeing and flying home from another) it's actually cheaper with Air Canada to do 2 one-way trips. I got one price online and my TA a higher one. Once we realized why the difference I was disgusted with Air Canada. They charge about $50 per person extra for doing multi-city so I made my TA do it as 2 one ways to save the money. They were the exact same flight times. Every dime helps towards that next foo foo drink on board!

Betty

IF YOU HAVE THE EXTRA TIME...you can book one way air with AIR LINGUS...with starting points in Europe or America. You must travel through Dublin or Shannon and probably do an overnight in Ireland but they will take great care of you and the price is right. I just had friends go one way from Barcelona to Boston for less than $400...and they loved their stay in Ireland.

Archived