funny article

mumom95

Thanks for the article. I enjoyed reading it, gave me a few chuckles but I know it's true for some. I won't do that to myself.

I refuse to wear heals, I wear flats, Manolo makes flats if you want Manolos.

I won't wear a thong, and I won't wear spanx or body slimmers or whatever and if I look less than perfect, that's ok, and to be totally honest, if I have vissible panty lines so be it, if that was my biggest problem/worry in life I would say I'm doing really good,

“Let’s face it, there’s nothing like walking around in really sexy, fabulous shoes, but if you can’t hide the grimace of pain or oozing blood or swelling toes…”

I'm sorry but if you are in pain, oozing blood, or swelling toes, you are in cheap shoes or you are in the wrong size. My good shoes do not hurt my feet.

I guess I'm lucky that I feel more confident if I'm comfortable. Uncomfortable makes me fidget, that's probably not sexy at all :rolleyes:

My mother used to tell me "it hurts to be beautiful" but I doubt she'd include oozing, bleeding or swelling within that statement :eek:

Archived