Want your opinion re: cabins

We are currently booked on the 5/5/07 Serenade Pacific coastal repo cruise. We have cabin 7092, an E1 on the hump. Pricing on this cruise is very good, and I have a chance to move up to 9078, another hump cabin with an even bigger balcony, a D1, for an additional $30 per person.

Considering my original plan was to book an E3 but all the hump ones were taken, this move to the D1 would actually be $50 pp more, or a total of $100. But I keep telling myself I may never get another chance to move up to a D1 for such a minimal increase.

What are YOUR opinions??? I have 9078 on hold until this afternoon.

haven't been on Serenade yet......BUT space is great and since it is only 100 bucks i would take the bigger cabin. heck i was toying with the idea of going up from a JS to the GS for Bermuda next year and that was 300 bucks more PP........decided to wait....mainly because of the spoil factor.....all that room, and a JS will seem tiny!!!

have fun.

Tho I've not been on that ship, my gut feeling is if you can upgrade to a better cabin for ONLY $100 - you'd be silly to pass this one up.

Definately go for it!!

Archived