I am so excited

BlondyX

Just co-booked the whale watch and helicoptor tour with Orca. They were very helpful over the phone. Also booked kayaking in Ketchikan with them. I was majorly stressing over how to do the whale watch and the glacier landing and now I am doing both.

Thanks to BudgetQueen for the Co-booking suggestion.

I do have a question about Sitka now though. We thought about not booking anything here, and just exploring on our own. This seems like a good port to do that in. Is there a particular "can't miss" tour here?

Also, I am on the Infinity leaving August 13th. Weather wise, what should I be looking for? I am actually the opposite of most people. I live in Phoenix, and I get tired of sunshine! I am hoping I will get some rain and relatively cool temps. Am I going to get the warmer (70-80) temps that time of year? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!! :D

Sitka is an excellent walking city. But do your homework and determine what is of interest and plan on the locations. Request their visitor guide http://www.sitka.org No way to predict the weather, but 70's in port is very possible. But you will have that cold, on your glacier cruising day, bring the hat and gloves, if you are going to be out extensively.

Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived