Anyone attended Tony & Tina's Wedding Show?

cmd128

Hi

Hubby & I have reservations to see "Tony & Tina's Wedding" at the Fairmont Princess in Hamilton. I was wondering what to wear. Our ship will be docked at the Kings Wharf & also wondered about the quickest way to get into Hamilton in the evening?

Thanks.....

Cindy

We saw it in Toronto and it was hilarious:D The Fairmont Princess is a beautiful hotel .... if you have time, arrive early and explore the public areas and grounds.

I would take the ferry - it's only a 15 to 20 minute ride. See the Blue Schedule on the attached: http://www.seaexpress.bm/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage&control=SetCommunity&CommunityID=283&PageID=0

Note the last ferry returning from Hamilton to Dockyards is 11 p.m. but only on Tues. Thurs & Fri. (otherwise it's 10 p.m.)

If you take a bus back from Hamilton to the Dockyards, the schedule is at:http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage&control=SetCommunity&CommunityID=252 (Route 8) - and it looks like the last one is at 10:45.

What to wear .... dressy casual would be my recommendation. Dress, skirt or dressy slacks/top - it's an elegant hotel, and locals dress quite nicely, so I would lean towards dressy vs. casual. Hope you have a great time in Bermuda and at Tony & Tina's wedding :)

I agree with the other posters.. it was really funny! I saw it in NY City. Well, actually, "saw" isn't correct.. it's an audience participation thing. You can't even go into the restrooms without seeing part of the show IN THERE!

You'll have the most fun if you go along with what the actors say. If they act like you're an old friend.. go along with it. If they ask you to dance, go for it!

Archived