Carnival Loyalty program?

Dorie7

I have never cruised with Carnival, but I am tempted to try one this fall. i was wondering if they have a loyalty program like the Crown and Anchor with Royal Caribbean. Also, how would I find out the details on how it works? Is it possible to sign up before you cruise?

Thanks for any help,

Dorie

The loyalty program is not as large as that of RCCL, but there are some perks. After one cruise you are a gold cruiser and thus invited to the past guest part (5 night or more sailings). After ten cruises, you become a platinum cruiser and thus part of the Carnival Conceirge Club (search can reveal many recent threads about the new perks offered here).

Guest YesitDonna

You don't have to sign up with Carnival. They track your cruises and when you hit the appropriate number, you get the perks.

I have never cruised with Carnival, but I am tempted to try one this fall. i was wondering if they have a loyalty program like the Crown and Anchor with Royal Caribbean. Also, how would I find out the details on how it works? Is it possible to sign up before you cruise?

Thanks for any help,

Dorie

On your 10th cruise, you receive:

1. VIP Check In (used to be called the Skippers Club).

2, Priority tendering (just show them the ole platinum card - no running down to the lounge to get tendering tickets).

3. Free wash and fold laundry service (which we used twice on the Pride - I did tip our room steward each time $10 because we had bluejeans, t-shirts and stuff for a family of 4).

4. Personalized stationary.

5. Canapes and Petit fours on formal nights.

6. Free $20 entry fee into the slots or blackjack tournament.

7. Priority debarkation (complete with a room to wait in with coffee and danish).

8. Free Logo beach bag (or similar item)

Also priority in formal dining arrangements. We have not used that one. I would imagine you would get priority in changing your dinner times if the ones assigned are not to your liking.

Since Carnival has so many 3/4 night cruises, you can literally get all this perks with as little as 30 nights on a ship.

Happy Cruising!

Wow! i like that they keep track for you and that you don't have to sign up for membership!

LHP, thank you for the list of benefits for platinum They seem very nice.

I really like the free laundry service!!

I have cruised twice on RCI but it seems that the specials are better on Carnival so I think that I will try a carnival cruise this time.

Thanks everyone,

Dorie

It has been a few years since I've cruised with Carnival & have not received any perks for any sort of status. You said that CCL tracks your cruises & I can see them in my profile online are the perks new - post 2003?

Thanks!

Archived