Entertainment on the Navigator

Can any recent Navigator cruisers comment on the entertainment? I emailed RCI to ask who the "headliners" would be, but they said they do not provide that information in advance. Any shows "not-to-be-missed" other than the ice show I've heard so much about? We'll be on the July 10th cruise travleling with our kids (18 and 21).

Hiya! Just got back from navigator on Saturday. I'm in the middle of writing a review, but here's a little about the entertainment. It varies each week I believe, I know that a brother and sister who do acrobatics (can't remember their names!) were leaving for vacation that week, and Spectrum (a motown band) made their debut.

The first night consisted of a comedian, didn't like him. In fact both comedians (there was another on the last night) were a little dry. (I think it’s my English sense of humor though!) There was also a ventriliquist who was great! Very funny! A couple of nights featured the RC singers and dancers. Although the cruise singers were amazing, they were a bit loud, your ears explode!

The highlight was Spectrum. Ken Rush (cruise director) had never even seen them perform. Spectrum rocked! They received a standing ovation, and the biggest applause of the week. They will definetly be back so look out for them, they are not to be missed! and Of course the ice-skating show was fantastic, as expected, as well as the love and marriage gameshow which got the biggest laugh of the week! It features newlyweds, two 25-50 years married couple and a 60 + married couple. It's hilarious, that's all I'm saying. You really need first seating to get there early to see the auditions, not to be missed! The Quest was my favourite. You get split into various groups in Studio B and you have to find things Ken asks for. My boyfriend got very involved (he had to dirty dance with another man and take his pants down in front of everyone!)

The parties were great! They had a 50’s 60’s and 70’s theme night in which the whole of the ice-rink was covered and the cruise staff hosted a dance. I had so much fun! They did a pool deck party with lots of mid-night treats, with classic party tracks from the house band Ice Pack (they are fab!). It went on to the early hours of the morning, and even the rain didn’t stop us! We only visited the nightclub (Dungeon) once and it was OK. Not very busy (but that was a 2am!)

Overall the entertainment was the best part of the cruise.

Have a great one!

Kelly

Archived